sickdawgie

Gold
what would you say. Just a crush? or like you love this girl. srs

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
i love the man in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
It's a complicated relationship. Not sure if love is the right word. I like her a lot, though.

• +1
“I KNOW WHAT THE FRAILTY IS, I KNOW WHAT THE FEAR IS”

IMG 7443

Join the latest discord server of og members and revolutionary new looksmax research today! by Oliz Payne (writer of the highly acclaimed short story The Pigeon) at the link below today!

Sanjucells (They won't cry for us)

iu

iu

iu

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and BrahminBoss
i would like to fuck her untill she screams

It's a complicated relationship. Not sure if love is the right word. I like her a lot, though.
is it painful for you and how often is the pain?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
is it painful for you and how often is the pain?
We had a bad period in which both of us did not know what to do with our relationship. That was painful. I distanced myself and she reached out; she distanced herself and I reached out. We figured we liked each other too much to go separate ways, so we kept pushing and working on some details until we were satisfied with what we have. She is not my girlfriend. There are no strings attached. We like it that way. I can't handle serious relationships right now and she understands that. I need more experience with girls, to be honest. But it doesn't hurt anymore. We're on good terms.

• +1
We had a bad period in which both of us did not know what to do with our relationship. That was painful. I distanced myself and she reached out; she distanced herself and I reached out. We figured we liked each other too much to go separate ways, so we kept pushing and working on some details until we were satisfied with what we have. She is not my girlfriend. There are no strings attached. We like it that way. I can't handle serious relationships right now and she understands that. I need more experience with girls, to be honest. But it doesn't hurt anymore. We're on good terms.
That's pretty epic. Kinda lifefuel ngl