You guys are pretty fucking boring

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
0 fucking hobbies and interests besides looks Money and occasionally vydia
You're literally a more edgy obscure version of early 2000 nerds with pussy put on top of the pyramid of needings, i wonder why girls don't want to interact with you

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, justinzayn, Deleted member 21044 and 6 others
People here are the epitome of the bluepill

"Uhhh looks are everything. I'll just looksmax then slay all the Stacies and then I'll be happy forever after!"

Wonder how many of them got vaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21297, Deleted member 23359 and 3 others
People here are the epitome of the bluepill

"Uhhh looks are everything. I'll just looksmax then slay all the Stacies and then I'll be happy forever after!"

Wonder how many of them got vaxxed
Take my UPDOOOT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 17920
I’m only interested in looking better. My looks are severely limiting my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I’m only interested in looking better. My looks are severely limiting my life
You are limited in every other aspect, looks are the only thing you feel like would impact your life

what are your hobbies?

You are limited in every other aspect, looks are the only thing you feel like would impact your life
No, i’m breezing through school and have friends. It is the root cause of all my problems (anxiety, “bdd”, pussy)

Yeah Im boring as fuck
always have been

True, not me but true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Ong nothing interesting about them and on top of that they're feminine asf, weak and don't know how to fight

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Decretum1483 and Deleted member 23115
I ain't tryna squash no beef, nigga
We into it till you die, real street nigga
At your funeral I might just slide, rest in pee nigga

No, i’m breezing through school and have friends. It is the root cause of all my problems (anxiety, “bdd”, pussy)
imagine having "anxiety" because you wish you were 1 psl higher, that's what females do. imagine being scared to talk to girls bro, some ppl go to war and you can't talk to a girl? embarassing.

imagine having "anxiety" because you wish you were 1 psl higher, that's what females do. imagine being scared to talk to girls bro, some ppl go to war and you can't talk to a girl? embarassing.
Stfu.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 17920
No hobbies for non NTs :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

i'm interested in philosophy, economics, politics, i play chess, sudoku, i like playing basket and cycling.
i’m interested in the first 3 + gym

sounds lame
bro i can literally sit on a table and talk for hours and hours while females are fascinated and intrigued
you guys can do only oonga boonga with girls

this is a website called "looksmax.org" and here you are sperging about people not talking about the news and basketball and throwing massive logs around instead of talking about looks

makes sense

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21716 and 1 other person
this is a website called "looksmax.org" and here you are sperging about people not talking about the news and basketball and throwing massive logs around instead of talking about looks

makes sense
i don't want ppl to talk about the news
but their post clearly give up the fact that looks and pussy and whatever mean to get it are 100% of their life

i don't want ppl to talk about the news
but their post clearly give up the fact that looks and pussy and whatever mean to get it are 100% of their life
i dont disagree that theyre low iq dogs who value themselves on sticking their meat into bacteria infected damp fish holes - but its the premise of the website.

bro i can literally sit on a table and talk for hours and hours while females are fascinated and intrigued
you guys can do only oonga boonga with girls
you talk
i fuck

IM AN AUTIST, VIDYA GAMES ARE THE ONLY THING I CAN LIVE FOR BECAUSE IM TOO MENTALLY RETARDED FOR ANYTHING ELSE AND OTHER PEOPLE. i am content with my life

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i dont disagree that theyre low iq dogs who value themselves on sticking their meat into bacteria infected damp fish holes - but its the premise of the website.
yeah it's funny because the fact that they value pussy so highly it's exactly the reason they can't get any, the whole site is a contradiction.

Yes, knowing what a lefort 3 is is definitive proof of mental illness