You Guys are So Lucky to have the Redpill and Blackpill

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
Growing up from the 70's to 2010's most men had no clue about true female nature.
Most men didnt know how women lie, cheat, deceive, manipulate.
Society just pounded into men's heads how men are bad, men only want sex, women are angels, men must provide
and take care of women. Women dont need to work or do anything. Men need to be kinder, more nicer, more sensitive

There was no redpill or blackpill back then. Just a bunch of shitty PUA scammers telling you to
be yourself and that looks (and money) doesnt matter and that all you need is to be confident.

All the information back then was to make you unattractive to women and easy to take advantage of
and for women to fuck chad until 30 then marry you when you got rich and then take you to the cleaners in divorce.

Why you think there is so much bitter MGTOW men who angry cuz they got divorced or dead bedrooms situations.

At least you guys know the plain truth now and have so much people on the internet telling you to improve your looks, dress, finances,
how to better yourself as a man. So much help for you all to succeed.

You all have it so much better.

The only reason I knew the truth without the internet or much help is cuz I grew up in an environment which
showed me true female nature and from personal experience.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, datboijj, 0S4MA and 2 others
hey decent post

ur not on my level, but no one is

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and jinnu
Damn you are old as fuck. Are you Gen X

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and jinnu
This is true blackpill made me understand things about female psychology and how to avoid being a beta bux cuck

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj