You guys are such liars

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Muh Muh mtn gets women throwing themself at him, Muh even subhumans get pussy easily.

Man women don’t even akowndlge the existence of men, htn is invisible. In uni I’m noticing this women literally do not aknowdlge the existence of most men, stop with this cope man. Women walk like a bunch of stuck up whores like they are better then everyone ignoring pretty much every male like he’s not even there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, edodalic29, Mewton and 9 others
They fuck chad and use anything below chadlite as emotional tampons for their games that they might give sex to, only due to them being utter whores, not attraction.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, Suns9999, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
They fuck chad and use anything below chadlite as emotional tampons for their games that they might give sex to, only due to them being utter whores, not attraction.
Yes exactly, normies get left overs. Subhumans get nothing. It’s that simple

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Suns9999, greycel and 1 other person
htn is just as invisable as subhumans,why would women throw themselves at any1 when ltbs get htns desperate asf for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Goth and Zenis
Brutal dogpill
IMG 2327

• Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air
htn is just as invisable as subhumans,why would women throw themselves at any1 when ltbs get htns desperate asf for them
I think the difference is htns can still get girls but won’t have girls throwing themself at him. Htn is like where girls won’t notice you but you can get a girlfriend or slay if you social circle max.

Subhumans can’t do that shit I think that’s the biggest difference

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Being the center of attention leads to people looking at you

Muh Muh mtn gets women throwing themself at him,
JFL at the comedy here. I've seen foids throw themselves at 6'4 guys, and your average ntmaxxed mtn ain't pulling shit tbh

I think the difference is htns can still get girls but won’t have girls throwing themself at him. Htn is like where girls won’t notice you but you can get a girlfriend or slay if you social circle max.

Subhumans can’t do that shit I think that’s the biggest difference
yeah htn you still have to be nt and actually try to slay,your success rate wont even be high either tho

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
JFL at the comedy here. I've seen foids throw themselves at 6'4 guys, and your average ntmaxxed mtn ain't pulling shit tbh
Well 6’4 is legit top 1% height so.

6’4 height and mtn face gives you chadlite smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, NoReedemingFeature, nofap and 1 other person
Muh Muh mtn gets women throwing themself at him, Muh even subhumans get pussy easily.

Man women don’t even akowndlge the existence of men, htn is invisible. In uni I’m noticing this women literally do not aknowdlge the existence of most men, stop with this cope man. Women walk like a bunch of stuck up whores like they are better then everyone ignoring pretty much every male like he’s not even there
Believe me when i tell you this, foids arent special at all. Truly, they are nothing special.

• +1
You guys should be worried about other things..

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Goth, Suns9999 and 3 others
yeah htn you still have to be nt and actually try to slay,your success rate wont even be high either tho
Unless your like 6’4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Klasik616

I don't think anybody has said that before

But the reason women won't throw themselves at a guy (unless he is subjectively a Chad to them), is because women prioritise people they know. It was proven somewhere that they rate guys they know 2 points higher, than if they didn't know them.

Warm approach pill is the way, for 99% of guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999, Zenis and 1 other person
I don't think anybody has said that before

But the reason women won't throw themselves at a guy (unless he is subjectively a Chad to them), is because women prioritise people they know. It was proven somewhere that they rate guys they know 2 points higher, than if they didn't know them.

Warm approach pill is the way, for 99% of guys.
Man I see it all the time on this forum especially recently, not a year ago when I first joined then a lot of people accepted women only throw themself at chad, it’s becoming way more common now, I see many copers saying that women will throw themself on a random normie on the street

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel

ure 100% not a htn if ure invisible

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Suns9999 and Zenis
ure 100% not a htn if ure invisible
Cope, where I live women don’t aknowldge the existence of most men . Maybe in some shit hole country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lean4Life and Suns9999
I see what you're talking about @Zenis
Ya I told you, too much people here are now downplaying how gl you have to be to have women activity presuing you. And not ones you know like you said, exposure effect helps alot

• JFL
  • +1
I see what you're talking about @Zenis
u guys are just ugly and cope with inflating your rating

no htn i know struggles with women lmao

Cope, where I live women don’t aknowldge the existence of most men . Maybe in some shit hole country
im probably in a better off country than you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe and greycel
u guys are just ugly and cope with inflating your rating

no htn i know struggles with women lmao

im probably in a better off country than you
You're a retard for not understanding still

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
cope thread

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Suns9999
PLEASE MAKE THE NT COPE STOP IM SO TIRED OF SEEING ALL THESE THREADS ABOUT NT BEING ABOVE LOOKS WHY HAS THERE BEEN SUCH AN INFLUX OF PEOPLE LATELY FALLING FOR THE NT MEME ITS ACTUALLY BAFFLING TBH MAKE IT STOP
IMG 0878

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fusionxz and EdgyFashionist
if my life was this miserable id end it tbf

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
80% of men get absolutely nothing. If I didn't luck out with a 5'1" mtb I would be in the same position. I had pretty much given up. Normies are fighting over scraps. You're right about women, they act like 95% of men don't exist even when they're obese and repulsive. You're better off not even looking at them.

• So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

subhuman women are invisible to chads. only incels like to cope they are competing with chads, and not other subhumans for scraps. that's not being realistic and aware, but having delusions of grandeur. gl guys wouldn't touch girls you fantasize about approaching with a pole, lmao.

your "oneitis" you claim is "chad only" is fucking some scrawny 5/10 guy as we speak

---

coping and code-words aside, op is complaining that the average loser can't get any hot woman they want by snapping their fingers

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
subhuman women are invisible to chads. only incels like to cope they are competing with chads, and not other subhumans for scraps. that's not being realistic and aware, but having delusions of grandeur. gl guys wouldn't touch girls you fantasize about approaching with a pole, lmao.

your "oneitis" you claim is "chad only" is fucking some scrawny 5/10 guy as we speak

---

coping and code-words aside, op is complaining that the average loser can't get any hot woman they want by snapping their fingers
Good theory but it's not how it goes

---

Chads will sleep with unattractive women just to get their rocks off

• +1