You guys are the only friends I have left in this world...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Getting kicked out next month luckily I made money of ebay selling my old shit so won't be homeless.

I have no friend I just work in a warehouse or do online classes. Everyone has moved on and is doing well in life except me I guess they are better off without me.

I will catch up at some point but this is depressing thanks for being my only friends you guys

it is naive and delusional of you to think that anonymous writers of the text on the Internet are your friends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Daniel Plainview, Thinking_Machine and 2 others
I have a bottle of whisky and strangers on the internet its not much but its enough to keep me alive till tomorrow

Getting kicked out next month luckily I made money of ebay selling my old shit so won't be homeless.

I have no friend I just work in a warehouse or do online classes. Everyone has moved on and is doing well in life except me I guess they are better off without me.

I will catch up at some point but this is depressing thanks for being my only friends you guys
Dn rd my friend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
it is naive and delusional of you to think that anonymous writers of the text on the Internet are your friends
A true subhuman understands another subhuman :feelswhy: