You guys do know that male actors all had makeup on right

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Tom Cruise Val Kilmer etc. and most of Hollywood as well not counting fake hair and contact lenses you never truly know what most of them looked like ever notice when going out shopping or something they cover up with a hoodie or cap and sunglasses and look completely different

This isn't denying Pitt or Hexum / Swayze that were TRULY natural gifted gods in looks

What I'm saying is don't think everyone wakes up as good as they are portrayed they are

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, volcelfatcel, SteveRogers and 6 others
same with models, they wear makeup and get the perfect lighting and photography in the perfect angle taken 1000 times over they also squint and pose in certain positions to looks even better aswell

then you get people on this site suicidal that they don't look like barret does in photoshoots jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Joe Rogancel, bwrauycnee and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 10615
Des copium infinitimus

Even comedians get makeups

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, joeveniro, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
yes. cole sprouse is fat and ugly as fuck without makeup

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 6785 and Kenickie
Tom Cruise Val Kilmer etc. and most of Hollywood as well not counting fake hair and contact lenses you never truly know what most of them looked like ever notice when going out shopping or something they cover up with a hoodie or cap and sunglasses and look completely different

This isn't denying Pitt or Hexum / Swayze that were TRULY natural gifted gods in looks

What I'm saying is don't think everyone wakes up as good as they are portrayed they are

Ok how do you moviestar makeupmax then?

Yo

All Hollywood actors are highly Machiavellian and blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Can you make a detailed thread about makeup and hair frauding?

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Very true, but at this point is obvious that 100% of people know models wear make up, I really hope no one believes otherwise lmao

Yes, I was surprised at how many movie chads are subhuman off-camera in candids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, MrOrion and Pumanator
Guys we got the most hardcore surgery and steroids guides out there while models are makeup frauding. Where are the makeup guides?
Makeup will become mainstream anywhere in a few years so it isn't as bad as most think

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 10615
true, almost every time someone shows an example of great collagen skin it's always some professional photo of a model with obvious make up on

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
You sound like ugly sjw foids on youtube comment section crying about why the girl in video is fake and not better looking than them and beauty standards ruined their ugly asses :lul: models do wear makeup but no amount of makeup can ascend you to their non make up shitty hungover just wake up face. It's over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048