You guys do realise that the Corona Virus is just a distraction for the masses whilst the elite collapse the economy?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Aren't you guys supposed to be blackpilled? I keep seeing shit on here about muh virus , muh get sick.

The economy has been in a bubble for years now, the elite have been acquiring assets at record low level of interests and ample lending aswell as dumping overinflated assets on retards.

Now they just need to reset the everything and blame something else so they can get away with it:

LOL YOU ARE NOT GOING TO YOUR WAGE SLAVE WORK CAUSING YOUR COMPANY TO LOSE MONEY

LOL YOU ARE STAYING AT HOME THEREFORE YOU ARE NOT OUTSIDE SPENDING CAUSING BUSINESSES TO COLLAPSE DUE TO LOSS OF SALES

LOL YOU HAVE STOPPED LUXURY SPENDING CAUSING INDUSTRIES LIKES TRAVEL, HOTELS AND RESTERAUNTS TO GO BUST.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VIRUS ITS AN ECONOMIC AGENDA

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, stuckneworleans, john2 and 7 others
No economy for your face

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3795
Tl;Dr ? I'm too low IQ this night to think about it.

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
Tl;Dr ? I'm too low IQ this night to think about it.

Bottom 95% get fed lies and are manipulated I.e. this virus scare

Top 5% made their money now will just reset everything and fool the masses with a lie i.e. this virus scare.

This happens every decade. It's extremely obvious to me yet only a few here can see this. It just goes to show how strong brainwashing is.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 685, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
Bottom 95% get fed lies and are manipulated I.e. this virus scare

Top 5% made their money now will just reset everything and fool the masses with a lie i.e. this virus scare.

This happens every decade. It's extremely obvious to me yet only a few here can see this. It just goes to show how strong brainwashing is.
What to do to make benefit from it ?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What to do to make benefit from it ?

Most people on here are broke teenagers or NEET. No advice I give would be relevant to them.

What they can take from this is to learn the black pill behind the economy/finances.

Most of the people on here should be shot, so cba teaching people this information they can stay "muh virus"

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 3043
seems like cope

elites are in the background pillaging the economy but this virus is no joke

seems like cope

Yes and No. You are missing my point, this is an economic agenda. This has been planned. The economy has been due for a collapse for a long time now. This is the perfect scenario.

This is going to be the biggest collapse I am talking world wide. All economic indications have pointed to this for years now.

You are going to see absolute horrific hardships in the world. If this virus is to be the poster boy. I expect food to run short, inflation to rise (money will be worth less ), riots , starvation , think 1929 the great depression.

But just remember this is an economic agenda.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
muh theory is right cuz muh economics ok son jfl. if anything the power structures are about to change
retard thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Aren't you guys supposed to be blackpilled? I keep seeing shit on here about muh virus , muh get sick.

The economy has been in a bubble for years now, the elite have been acquiring assets at record low level of interests and ample lending aswell as dumping overinflated assets on retards.

Now they just need to reset the everything and blame something else so they can get away with it:

LOL YOU ARE NOT GOING TO YOUR WAGE SLAVE WORK CAUSING YOUR COMPANY TO LOSE MONEY

LOL YOU ARE STAYING AT HOME THEREFORE YOU ARE NOT OUTSIDE SPENDING CAUSING BUSINESSES TO COLLAPSE DUE TO LOSS OF SALES

LOL YOU HAVE STOPPED LUXURY SPENDING CAUSING INDUSTRIES LIKES TRAVEL, HOTELS AND RESTERAUNTS TO GO BUST.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VIRUS ITS AN ECONOMIC AGENDA
seems like cope

Ngl, I still don't have a fixed opinion on this.

I personally think the virus is just a fake meme, and every one is getting cooked inside of their houses through 5G towers due to excessive internet use (I use 4G).

I also think the virus could be real, i've never experienced anything for myself so i am still in suspicion.

But anyways, at the end, i always lose against the zionists and jews, so it's over. I LDAR.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
Distracts me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
Taking a loan wouldn't be that stupid anymore?

• +1
Water is wet. I made an Econ mega thread a while back and have known the virus was a scam since it started. Just can’t be bothered to type it all out when everyone wants to pull their hair out hide from the invisible corona monster and then gets mad at opposing evidence/arguments. Believing the news is dumber than believing a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gaia262, diggbicc and 1 other person
Water is wet. I made an Econ mega thread a while back and have known the virus was a scam since it started. Just can’t be bothered to type it all out when everyone wants to pull their hair out hide from the invisible corona monster and then gets mad at opposing evidence/arguments. Believing the news is dumber than believing a woman
Post the thread boyo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and OOGABOOGA
Didnt read

• +1
  • +1

• +1
lol at thinking there is some Homogeneous 'Elite' cabal. It would be more credible to claim the world was controlled by super intelligent Aliens wanting to enslave us.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back