You guys have ever discussed about the psychological barries trying to looksmaxing?

T

TcEfforts

Iron
Probably the best condition would be: Have old money and be NEET.

I bet people in your social coexistence outside the internet don’t support you about looksmaxing. You have to hide your plans from everybody. Most people tell you to accept yourself, even if you are incel because you’re ugly.

If you work to save money to do surgeries, you have to be very incessant and persistent, because you see ads and news every day, and in a moment of extreme weakness you can end up spending your money on an useless new car, moving to a new apartment, traveling and the like.

I don’t know how it works in your country. Something about Medical leave? At least over here you can’t if it’s cosmetic surgery. The only period you would have to do surgeries is on annual leave/work vacation. Maybe one surgery per year? It’s not good.

But in the end I have hope, although it will not be easy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 9568, never_lucky and 3 others
Even worse if you're in treatment, I'm in therapy and my surgeon requested a written paper from my psychatrist to accept to perform me a bsso and genio even if I need it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and Gaia262
Even worse if you're in treatment, I'm in therapy and my surgeon requested a written paper from my psychatrist to accept to perform me a bsso and genio even if I need it
why does your surgeon know you are in therapy jfl

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 11770
I keep it all to myself, no point in telling anyone. I'll have to drugmaxx anyway and keep experiencing with supplements to become more NT, but then again positive validation from improved looks will also do their part to lower inhibition and change the negative outlook.

Can't wait until I actually finish puberty, and my facial bones are fully developed. Until then, ldar and prepare for the future, gotta stay positive.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and EverythingMaxxer
Honestly, I just tell my family, they don't give a shit and it's a massive weight off my shoulders.

I also use it as conversation topic with people who are into cosmetics i.e. attractive driven women, hair stylist ect. People really want to know tbh and you get alot of respect tbh.