You guys must be VERY carefull

N

Norwooder

Master
You must be very careful about how much you think you know.
You guys think you know everything and you’re so sure on it that anything that goes against the conclusions that you have come to in your mind you describe as ‘nonsense’ or ‘cope’. This is so detrimental.
Looking back at when I was 18 I came to all these different conclusions in my mind, and now at 21 I see those conclusions as very flawed now that I have more life experiences under my belt.
Just be careful, if you think you know everything you are so limited in the sense that you yourself won’t allow your knowledge to grow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Kingston, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
I dont get it... are you calling cope on the blackpill because your life experience told you otherwise?

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You guys think you know everything and you’re so sure on it that anything that goes against the conclusions that you have come to in your mind you describe as ‘nonsense’ or ‘cope’. This is so detrimental.
Looking back at when I was 18 I came to all these different conclusions in my mind, and now at 21 I see those conclusions as very flawed now that I have more life experiences under my belt.
Just be careful, if you think you know everything you are so limited in the sense that you yourself won’t allow your knowledge to grow

shut your ass up

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9819, Looks234, Deleted member 10709 and 3 others
I dont get it... are you calling cope on the blackpill because your life experience told you otherwise?
No I’m not, I just wouldn’t be so sure when coming to conclusions.
i think looks matter most, but to think they are actually everything would be incorrect

• +1
Reactions: Lars and Cain
i think looks matter most, but to think they are actually everything would be incorrect
iq and looks are the only things that matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
True, I changed a lot of my beliefs throughout my 20s, and obviously before.

The key thing is to 1) be open to discuss facts, 2) be on the lookout for biases (we ALL have them) that cloud our judgement 3) how we PERCIEVE things and how things ACTUALLY are is very often two very different things, which is important to always have in the back of your mind regarding any topic, especially "taboo" subjects like we discuss here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 6939 and Cain
Except I am right so?

This is very very true, this site is filled with a lot of mis information and has a really narrow view on how the world works

sadly, most users won't take your words into consideration and will ignore you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
yeah looks open doors personality keeps you inside people are just overall friendlier if they first time meet you so easier to get more social circles personality matters alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and Deleted member 5048
Then tell us about your life experiences, what you believe this forum got wrong? And what's the reality according to you?

Discribe your experiences.