• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse
no pics

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Amnesia and Deleted member 6723
star filter in faceapp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
It's actually so pathetic. Maybe I'm just old and in my 20s, but it's the most cringiest shit watching a TikTok.

Back in my day, if a guy posted a video of him dancing or miming to a song and then posted it on the internet, you would be fucking bashed in the school yard.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, aBetterMii, Amnesia and 29 others
It's actually so pathetic. Maybe I'm just old and in my 20s, but it's the most cringiest shit watching a TikTok.

Back in my day, if a guy posted a video of him dancing or miming to a song and then posted it on the internet, you would be fucking bashed in the school yard.
This is part of their agenda to make weak effeminate soft males ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Schizoidcel, Norwooder and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, hebbewem, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
This is part of their agenda to make weak effeminate soft males ideal
Perhaps maybe the young 'E-Boy' TikTokers, but don't get me started about grown ass men in their 20s or 30s who make ridiculous TikTok videos. They just think they're so hot, I can't. It makes every cell in my body cringe and want to regurgitate. It's just tragic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Amnesia and 000

keeo crying for this totally straight slayer

Oh my goodness. I can't. Literally you would be dragged across the soccer field in my day if someone ever....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Amnesia, Xangsane and 3 others
Oh my goodness. I can't. Literally you would be dragged across the soccer field in my day if someone ever....
I remember when doing the slightest sus shit would have people call you gay or weird.

now i do tik tok dances too over 4 me :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and PYT
I remember when doing the slightest sus shit would have people call you gay or weird.

now i do tik tok dances too over 4 me :lul:
Haha I don't think it's got to do with appearing gay, because even when hyper-masculine men make dancing or singing TikToks it still makes me want to rip each eyelash out.

I don't know man, it's a different time and generation today. Maybe I'm just too old to understand it, lol.

Perhaps maybe the young 'E-Boy' TikTokers, but don't get me started about grown ass men in their 20s or 30s who make ridiculous TikTok videos. They just think they're so hot, I can't. It makes every cell in my body cringe and want to regurgitate. It's just tragic.
my dad would beat my ass if he ever saw me doing this faggotry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Amnesia, 000 and 3 others
idc 99% of this forum is gay asf, was literally able to make a conversation with a gay person online (he was weird asf and retarded like you, knows the names of all models)
about looksmaxing and it was like chatting here just not toxic

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cutecel, aBetterMii, Deleted member 14262 and 4 others

Ouffffff, bye Felicia.

But at lest he's famous, so he gets a pass. But if it's just some random cunt from New Jersey who thinks they're so hot and a 'star', then it makes me want to gag.

Sidenote: I can't believe how different Chico looks. It's a stark contrast to how he looked in his younger years. He honestly now looks like a recovering meth addict. It's quite shocking, actually. Poor guy.

• +1
Reactions: Real and Amnesia

The good ol days

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Xangsane, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Ouffffff, bye Felicia.

But at lest he's famous, so he gets a pass. But if it's just some random cunt from New Jersey who thinks they're so hot and a 'star', then it makes me want to gag.

Sidenote: I can't believe how different Chico looks. It's a stark contrast to how he looked in his younger years. He honestly now looks like a recovering meth addict. It's quite shocking, actually. Poor guy.
Most of the time, we've seen him in perfect lighting, with make up, with perfect hair.
The situation in the video is the polar opposite of that.

• +1
Reactions: Real, aBetterMii and johncruz12345
Most of the time, we've seen him in perfect lighting, with make up, with perfect hair.
The situation in the video is the polar opposite of that.
But even so, I'm not referring to his skin complexion, I'm referring to his receding hairline, the collapsing of his facial fat pads, the increase in skin laxity, and a few other things. These characteristics can't be concealed with adequate lighting or make-up. I'm just honestly shocked. But I guess it's just called ageing mate, unfortunately we're all going to get there..

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Amnesia
But even so, I'm not referring to his skin complexion, I'm referring to his receding hairline, the collapsing of his facial fat pads, the increase in skin laxity, and a few other things. These characteristics can't be concealed with adequate lighting or make-up. I'm just honestly shocked. But I guess it's just called ageing mate, unfortunately we're all going to get there..
sure they can be concealed with make up, to an extent. Poor undereye support or nasojugal folds, an indicator of facial volume loss, is one such example which can be easily concealed.
Sure his skin is worse though, compared to candids of him earlier.

sure they can be concealed with make up, to an extent. Poor undereye support or nasojugal folds, an indicator of facial volume loss, is one such example which can be easily concealed.
Sure his skin is worse though, compared to candids of him earlier.
Hmm I'm not sure If I agree with you on that man. I think make-up is just putting a bandaid over the problem. True facial volume loss should be replaced and restored, in my opinion. Plus foundation can also 'sit' in facial creases and folds, further exacerbating the appearance of them. You would think that since his appearance is his commodity, that he would be having regular cosmetic, surgical, and non-surgical procedures to preserve his looks as much as possible, but I guess he's not.

Hmm I'm not sure If I agree with you on that man. I think make-up is just putting a bandaid over the problem. True facial volume loss should be replaced and restored, in my opinion. Plus foundation can also 'sit' in facial creases and folds, further exacerbating the appearance of them. You would think that since his appearance is his commodity, that he would be having regular cosmetic, surgical, and non-surgical procedures to preserve his looks as much as possible, but I guess he's not.
yeah and putting a band-aid over the problem prevents people from realising you have one
he's not AS bad looking as people make it out to be now, he's obv going to look worse now in unfrauded videos at 30ish compared to heavily frauded modeling shoots

Jeez, he needs some kind of hair back asap. It wouldn't be as cringe with Prime Chico halo.
This guy woul rated as a tall normie, if he posted his face here now

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Potentialcel and Schizoidcel

Trust me. They still are unless the account is by a girl, 18+ or kept secret.

Jeez, he needs some kind of hair back asap. It wouldn't be as cringe with Prime Chico halo.
and yet he still slays. look at all the girls in the comments like "omgggg slayyyy our wattpad kang!! :soy::soy::soy:"