You guys take Tiktok too seriously, High IQ thread

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
The app is a litteral brain rot and anyone with pattern recognition skills can see they promote certain things to get us to keep using it. This man vs bear trend probably generated hundreds of millions of watch hours just off a debate you will probably never see make it off the app yet people seethe so much because of it

This 6'5 finance Trend is blackpill 101 but again more discourse to keep people commenting, these women know they can get easy views by shitting on short guys BECUASE SHORT GUYS AND NORMIES TELLING TALES ABOUT "IM 6'2 AT 13 IS THAT GOOD??" GIVE LOTS OF ENGAGEMENT ITS RAGEBAIT 101 AND FREE MONEY, IF I WERE A GIRL ID EXPLOIT THIS DAILY

Now this doesn't mean that we can sum all heightpill up to rage bait, taller guys for sure have it easier, but a lot of it is overexxagreted, I've met tall bitchless guys and slayers under 5'8

"BUT 0S4MA YOUR COPING, ITS OVER FOR MANLETS CAUSE I SAW A POST GET 400K LIKES ABOUT A 6'5 GUY AND ALL GIRLS AGREED" -🤓

this vid got nearly 400k likes about stomping on babies and guys in the comments agreed, am I meant to give it a second thought? :forcedsmile:
You can easily be depressed at every retarded video you see but that's an insanely low IQ habit, worst thing you can do is leave a comment seething, your littarly giving them engagement and an opportunity to piss you off further. And unless you are below the average height of the women in your area this shouldn't anger you, even if you were it shouldn't its a fucking app :lul:

If you let heightpill on tiktok make you seethe this much delete the app, your gaining nothing either way, why would you let some random whore miles away from you control your day?

TLDR: tiktok is littarly meant for engagement and wasting time, don't you think people would exploit certain things for ragebait?
inb4, "too long" FOH and keep seething at tiktok then lil bro:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, whitepilledchad, Shycel and 2 others
Dnr but I agree heightpill is cope in terms of female gaze it’s more male gaze.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Sprinkles and 0S4MA
High iq and I agree. Bump

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA

The app is a litteral brain rot and anyone with pattern recognition skills can see they promote certain things to get us to keep using it. This man vs bear trend probably generated hundreds of millions of watch hours just off a debate you will probably never see make it off the app yet people seethe so much because of it

This 6'5 finance Trend is blackpill 101 but again more discourse to keep people commenting, these women know they can get easy views by shitting on short guys BECUASE SHORT GUYS AND NORMIES TELLING TALES ABOUT "IM 6'2 AT 13 IS THAT GOOD??" GIVE LOTS OF ENGAGEMENT ITS RAGEBAIT 101 AND FREE MONEY, IF I WERE A GIRL ID EXPLOIT THIS DAILY

Now this doesn't mean that we can sum all heightpill up to rage bait, taller guys for sure have it easier, but a lot of it is overexxagreted, I've met tall bitchless guys and slayers under 5'8

"BUT 0S4MA YOUR COPING, ITS OVER FOR MANLETS CAUSE I SAW A POST GET 400K LIKES ABOUT A 6'5 GUY AND ALL GIRLS AGREED" -🤓

this vid got nearly 400k likes about stomping on babies and guys in the comments agreed, am I meant to give it a second thought? :forcedsmile:
You can easily be depressed at every retarded video you see but that's an insanely low IQ habit, worst thing you can do is leave a comment seething, your littarly giving them engagement and an opportunity to piss you off further. And unless you are below the average height of the women in your area this shouldn't anger you, even if you were it shouldn't its a fucking app :lul:

If you let heightpill on tiktok make you seethe this much delete the app, your gaining nothing either way, why would you let some random whore miles away from you control your day?

TLDR: tiktok is littarly meant for engagement and wasting time, don't you think people would exploit certain things for ragebait?

jews GIF

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and bobt

one of the only high iq threats