You guys think we could invent another looksmax larp?

aber

aber

6’1 lifetime MTN
I’m thinking of popularizing a technique called “reverse Waterpulling” and making up some BS theory to make it seem credible, to fuck with the entirety of the tiktokcel community. It would need extensive larp. But is anyone down to actually larp and make a new meme?

The theory is basically injecting sterile water into your bone areas, like the zygos to “water” the bone for growth. :lul::lul: Anyone down?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: passive.pubert.maxx, EliteMewing, perpetuallytired and 6 others
Bump :feelsahh:

We could have greycels in 6 months asking if this is real :lul:

• +1
Reactions: menas, EzikoIsHere and WhoTookVendetta
I’m thinking of popularizing a technique called “reverse Waterpulling” and making up some BS theory to make it seem credible, to fuck with the entirety of the tiktokcel community. It would need extensive larp. But is anyone down to actually larp and make a new meme?

The theory is basically injecting sterile water into your bone areas, like the zygos to “water” the bone for growth. :lul::lul: Anyone down?
it would be funny

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vzidel and aber

Bumb

• +1
Reactions: aber