You have 2 nukes. Where are you putting them?

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
title

Mexico and Brazil (after Paula Fernandes is evacuated to Argentina to be my mistress )

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 26092
Tel Aviv and Washington D.C

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, johnnymacster, vaninskybird and 21 others
violence is not the solution. especially not with nukes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Jigen, Deleted member 25938 and 8 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Jungcuck, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
America. And India.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16275 and 4 others
Tokyo and Delhi

2 most populated cities in the world. Need to kill as many ppl as possible.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, User49, Deleted member 14693 and 8 others
State of indiana

Balkans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 25377 and 5 others
Tokyo and Delhi

2 most populated cities in the world. Need to kill as many ppl as possible.
I agree with Delhi. But no Tokyo damnit. I need my JAV.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
title

Mexico and Brazil (after Paula Fernandes is evacuated to Argentina to be my mistress )
Pablo hates that his brown country is less significant than other brown countries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17872
Pablo hates that his brown country is less significant than other brown countries
Argentina is white dude and I enjoy being exotic mulatto bbc in a country of white women mashallah

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
On my head to secure the victory

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The Pacific Ocean (cause a tsunami affecting a huge swarth of the world's population).

The Atlantic Ocean (cause another tsunami).

You're lucky, curries. I spared you.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Cheesyrumble, Gengar and 1 other person
India and Nigeria

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 18522
Tel Aviv

Zagreb

Italy & Ukraine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Detroit slums (nigger infestation) and the entirety of Africa (nigger infestation)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 23017, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Argentina is white dude
Coming from the same guy who confuses these people for British
Maxresdefault
Pedro sanchez consejo federal zaragoza 170922
FhH3BzqakAMPY4G

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230210-174253_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230210-174253_Chrome.jpg
    493.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, ascension and Deleted member 17872
This mfer wants to wipe out Bollywood AND Nollywood.
Nigeria is estimated to have 1 billion people by 2050, better wiping it out fast before they spread their bbc genes all over the world. And India is well, as shithole

• Woah
Reactions: Gengar
Nigeria is estimated to have 1 billion people by 2050, better wiping it out fast before they spread their bbc genes all over the world. And India is well, as shithole
Completely agreed on India. I saw a video of men stripping a woman naked because she stole their phones or something and then they inserted a pepper inside her vagina. Caged. How can you get rid of that country? Nigerian men according to a study showed they are in the 5 inch range. Big dick due to race is a meme.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Look like Europeans.

Europeans = White
That's a broad fucking term. There are literally Europeans who look Arab and others who look Asian so "looking European" means nothing. You otoh said they look British and you know that's 100% full of shit.

• +1
All non-Kinh habitats

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
north india and south india is the only true answer

Israel & Blackrock Headquarters.

Completely agreed on India. I saw a video of men stripping a woman naked because she stole their phones or something and then they inserted a pepper inside her vagina. Caged. How can you get rid of that country? Nigerian men according to a study showed they are in the 5 inch range. Big dick due to race is a meme.
It isn't and it's related to their natural conversion of testosterone to dht or more specifically the portion of it that is converted is larger for negroids, dht is what stimulates growth in the penis.

Israel and America.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18522
It isn't and it's related to their natural conversion of testosterone to dht or more specifically the portion of it that is converted is larger for negroids, dht is what stimulates growth in the penis.
Multiple scientific studies have showed that race doesn't influence penis size. Or at least the difference is rather negligible. If DHT was the reason then shouldn't Arabs have the biggest cocks in the world? Pretty sure they have highest rate of DHT since they bald faster than others (according to what I have read).

Israel and India

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
I would nuke anyone who ever insulted @Octillionaire

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deleted member 16369 and Bashan
First I would gather a militia of a few thousand men, then I would find a leader of a country whom shares similar ideas to mine, I would ask for a meeting with him, bring a few hundred of my men to show that we mean business, then I would offer the nukes at a discounted price (assuming these are very expensive nukes $100m+), under the condition that he become allies with my militia, provides us refuge and some bases in his country and we help each other in any conflict. After the deal is done, I would have around $70m, I would use that to buy hundreds of armored humvees, m4a1s for all my men, nvg, plate carriers, drones with grenade attachment and grenades, rpgs and tons of ammo for them, belt fed machine guns, long distance rifles, tons of ammunition, used dirt bikes and quads for my men, ghillie suits, etc. Then I would have my men trained by our allied country. After amassing 5000 men or so, I would start to reach out to prisons in shithole countries, then I would buy any of their prisoners that sign a contract saying they will fight for me. I would then have them trained and armed, and treated good to make sure they won't desert us, I would do this until I've amassed 10s of thousands of men, then I would start making propaganda to convince other people around the world with similar views against the nwo and the way the world is heading to join me, I assume I would be able to recruit hundreds of thousands of people considering we are headed towards WW3, and a lot of people have these views and are nearing their breaking point, I would be able to play on their emotions and have a VERY loyal army. From there, I would convince my allied country to invade a country NATO doesn't care about, we would stage a conflict that makes the country we plan to invade look like the aggressor so it's a somewhat justified invasion. We would steal all of their national resources to sell/use and use their people as a workforce (40 hour weeks so they don't feel like slaves and turn on us), they would produce anything we need for the war effort, and we would continue invading other countries and doing the same thing, until we've amassed a strong enough army to start taking over the world. Our nukes would be used as deterrent from more powerful countries too, so we would likely be able to take over quite a few places before someone puts their foot down.

I would be such a great war lord tbh ngl

mecca and shanghai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@David Rothschild I hope you write all of this

Multiple scientific studies have showed that race doesn't influence penis size. Or at least the difference is rather negligible. If DHT was the reason then shouldn't Arabs have the biggest cocks in the world? Pretty sure they have highest rate of DHT since they bald faster than others (according to what I have read).
BBC deniers are so common yet all so adamant as well

What race are you? Just wondering?

BBC deniers are so common yet all so adamant as well

What race are you? Just wondering?
I'm South Asian. No need to use expensive words like "adamant." And it's not directed just at black men, it's similarly directed at white men. I don't know why you think I'm only talkin about black men? Are you black? Anyway like I said I only accept scientific findings (have to measured by a third party otherwise it's good enough to throw it away) so no self-reported stuff. I neither believe in "BBC" or "BWC" or "B[]C" since race is really irrelevant as proven by science.

San Francisco Bay area (shithole where I live)
Jewrusalem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 18522
San Francisco and Toronto, two gayest places on Earth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
United States and United States

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
just joking btw fbi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 25938
I'm South Asian. No need to use expensive words like "adamant." And it's not directed just at black men, it's similarly directed at white men. I don't know why you think I'm only talkin about black men? Are you black? Anyway like I said I only accept scientific findings (have to measured by a third party otherwise it's good enough to throw it away) so no self-reported stuff. I neither believe in "BBC" or "BWC" or "B[]C" since race is really irrelevant as proven by science.
Ah fuck I was gonna predict you were a tiny cocked Asian but I thought it would ruin my momentum if i was wrong

I keep finding myself being too meek, I should be more greedy.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Ah fuck I was gonna predict you were a tiny cocked Asian but I thought it would ruin my momentum if i was wrong

I keep finding myself being too meek, I should be more greedy.
Too bad your insulting wouldn't have changed the facts: race =/= dick size. And yeah I'm not big but I'm not tiny either. I'm 6.5" x 5.7" (5.9" at the base).

• +1
  • JFL