you have childhood trauma

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir
I can’t tell you match about this because, I’ve only recently started getting into it and learning as much about it as possible, but I’ll like to give my two scents... the way you been neglected in childhood will effect your adult life, do you really think healthy people who had a good childhood spend their time on black pill fourms complaining about women and feeling miserable at the end of the day only too, come back and punish your self with the same actions the next day, perhaps you feel afraid too enjoy anything due to the fear of it being taken away from you, (sounds familiar? Anyone with strict parents knows how they had a invisible fun meter and if you were enjoying anything too much it would be taken away from you) trauma shapes who you are as a person, a way this plays out itself in the real world is women having sexual fantasies about grape and being used/abused. I’m not denying the authority of the black pill all I’m saying is I know it’s over for me, but I just want to be happy why don’t we feel like we deserve to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Eren and stevielake
Plenty of normies and neurotypical people had childhood trauma and overcame it because people actually gave a fuck about them at school, work, sports, clubs ect;

Our childhood trauma is bad because we're ugly and/or non NT. Once you leave your shitty household you go out into a society who also treats you like shit and wants nothing to do with you. We don't receive any positive reinforcement or love anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Sanguinius
Kind of besides your point but regarding your last comment “why don’t we feel like we deserve to be happy” I think most people, especially men have an accurate internal barometer regarding their place in society, general value and value to women. And for most men their value in the real world is low which justifiably makes them unhappy. However, the motivation and feeling like they deserve to be happy is probably more common than uncommon, it’s the basis for why any man strives forward, because he thinks he deserves better, to have value, respect and purpose and for most what follows that is contentment which is a better form of happiness. This forum is a good example of that, the whole basis of it is to improve through means tangible to others thus improving our happiness, because we feel like we deserve to be happy

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 26699