You have to agree with God

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
God made us all different. Some winners, some losers, but that doesn’t mean you are of no value. We all play a part.

A company needs plumbers, pest control guys, and janitors as much as it needs CEOs.

Don’t hate the game or the player. Just hate that you’re the one that wound up with the role you have.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, iblamechico, Imretarded? and 4 others
this thread is based

Trt surgery and that's it to save yo ass

nothing u perceive is inherently good or bad but you interpret what u perceive as good or bad

if you went about your life watching the macro level then u would realize it doesn't really matter what you do to change how people perceive u unless u have really shit mannerisms, so you would eventually stop wasting willpower on things that dont matter and work

when you feel an emotion it is because you believe that the info is that with value attached, but oftentimes theres no reason to attach any value to mirco level events

if you notice your ugly from ur mirco level judgement, its just your hand of life you got, people on here obsess over the cards they got, wasting finite willpower on nothing

i dont think a single person on earth has a good reason to be depressed in their life at all

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
i dont think a single person on earth has a good reason to be depressed in their life at all
was going to agree until i saw this bs

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and noobs
was going to agree until i saw this bs
because enjoyment is relative, if i was a slave picking cotton my enjoyment is relative to my situation, meaning if i improve my situation, even if its still shit i will still feel good

if you are depressed then it has to be your fault since you have made a mistake in some way to lower your situation

whether it be from raising your dopamine levels to unsustainable levels or losing your position which you do not deserve

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
because enjoyment is relative, if i was a slave picking cotton my enjoyment is relative to my situation, meaning if i improve my situation, even if its still shit i will still feel good

if you are depressed then it has to be your fault since you have made a mistake in some way to lower your situation

whether it be from raising your dopamine levels to unsustainable levels or losing your position which you do not deserve
Good analogy but it’s hard for the human brain to comprehend and utilize this. Easier to say than do.

• +1
Reactions: noobs