You have to be a 7 psl model to match girls from paris on tinder

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I really don't understand, I got 10 matches in 2 weeks, 3 of them don't answer, 4 are asian girls who don't live in Paris (tailand generally), the 3 others are not very pretty... They are like 5/10, I'm personally 6 or 7/10 depending on the person, what do you need to match pretty parisian girls ? be Tom Cruise ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and eyes
if you want to see my first tinder picture, dm me...

btw, wrong category of the site, sry

You're probably overrating yourself like so many others in this forum.

You don't have to be a 7 PSL model...that is cope. You just have to be good looking, that's all!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and Prince88
or just be an Arab or African

You're probably overrating yourself like so many others in this forum.

You don't have to be a 7 PSL model...that is cope. You just have to be good looking, that's all!
come dm

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Are you ethnic? That may be the cause of your symptoms :feelshehe:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 17244
i sent to @Johnnybegood he said I was htn, I don't lie about the fact that I am not ugly or normal
his ratings are a meme, he said im better looking than ryan gosling :lul:

Any western major city has insane looks inflation

I really don't understand, I got 10 matches in 2 weeks, 3 of them don't answer, 4 are asian girls who don't live in Paris (tailand generally), the 3 others are not very pretty... They are like 5/10, I'm personally 6 or 7/10 depending on the person, what do you need to match pretty parisian girls ? be Tom Cruise ?
You have to be 6 PSL to regularly match with girls who aren't landwhales on tinder in the first place, so to have to be 7 PSL to get matches on in Paris is to be expected.

Thai foids trying to geomaxxxx jfl