you have to be a bit delulu to stay sane, thats why bluepill is so vital.

_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
its impossible to always be blackpill, it would burn you like a black flame over time

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
just skibidi buddy boy

what a cap

sry, i wanted to talk like the subhuman zoomers for once.

Blackpill is what fuels me. Without it i would be lost.

yeah the hate makes us stronger , but too much will burn everybody
Only if you are not smart enough to really use bp to your advantage tbh. i went from bluepill to redpill coping to blackpill coping lookism surgeries to just realism i call it. Objective truths doesn't matter how much it hurts muh feelings and really just realising this life for what it is. IDGAF about friends or hanging out anymore or paying for a mortgage or whatever, i know how transactional people are and that your friends will be the first to snake you etc etc much more from this to how to make money in any way possible. I dont care about subjective morals. I just do what i need to do, almost like im not an animal anymore its very weird, maybe i just grew up but i feel free

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Only if you are not smart enough to really use bp to your advantage tbh. i went from bluepill to redpill coping to blackpill coping lookism surgeries to just realism i call it. Objective truths doesn't matter how much it hurts muh feelings and really just realising this life for what it is. IDGAF about friends or hanging out anymore or paying for a mortgage or whatever, i know how transactional people are and that your friends will be the first to snake you etc etc much more from this to how to make money in any way possible. I dont care about subjective morals. I just do what i need to do, almost like im not an animal anymore its very weird, maybe i just grew up but i feel free
refreshing to read a smart post here

yes, everything is transactional and conditional

fuck "morals"