YOU HAVE TO BE ABNORMAL YOU HAVE TO BE ABNORMAL

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
HOW ARE WE ON A LOOKSMAXXING BLACKPILLED FORUM AND NIGGAS ON THE MONEYMAKING & SUCCESS SECTION HATE ON THOSE WHO WANT TO DO 60 - 80 HOUR WEEKS OR THOSE WHO ARE STUDY MAXXING.

Wake up for a minute we all agree that you need to be abnormally good looking to cruise through life right? So why shouldn't that apply to hard work you fucking subhuman if your genetics have failed you the only thing that can make up for it is your tenacity and grit how long can you grind and eat shit till you rise above those around you?

How long can you endure suffering of your own choosing and I dont mean muh my colleagues are mean to bs I mean suffering you have chosen to take on to further your goals this is the only form of suffering that the universe will award you merit for enduring.

No sorry to tell you incel you wont be able to afford height lengthening surgery by only working 40 hours a week and with a useless degree

abnormal people get abnormal results

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Yerico7, Deleted member 29167 and 28 others
As how disciplined would you classify yourself from 1-10, 1 being incredibly lazy, 10 being a god of work ethic?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, NateJacobs and Deleted member 6128
just fapped to loli hentai

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Tallest person here, Deleted member 29167 and 20 others
As how disciplined would you classify yourself from 1-10, 1 being incredibly lazy, 10 being a god of work ethic?
solid 6 I get distracted easily sometimes I do 3 things at once

However i've slightly overcome it by deleting or useless apps off my phone so now when I do procrastinate on it I'm doing something that's still productive but just not at the right time

• +1
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 19766 and Magnum Opus
Isn't this a redpill way of thinking?

You have to go the unconventional way to get unconventional results

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 21863, Zonar and 3 others
what you accomplish until now ?
work isn't the point the point is the thing s you get done .

Have you ever heard the phrase “work smarter not harder”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 19766
Have you ever heard the phrase “work smarter not harder”
You need to work hard to know how to work smart nigga. Stupid 3 braincell subhumans thinking money will just come to them because they’re ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
HOW ARE WE ON A LOOKSMAXXING BLACKPILLED FORUM AND NIGGAS ON THE MONEYMAKING & SUCCESS SECTION HATE ON THOSE WHO WANT TO DO 60 - 80 HOUR WEEKS OR THOSE WHO ARE STUDY MAXXING.

Wake up for a minute we all agree that you need to be abnormally good looking to cruise through life right? So why shouldn't that apply to hard work you fucking subhuman if your genetics have failed you the only thing that can make up for it is your tenacity and grit how long can you grind and eat shit till you rise above those around you?

How long can you endure suffering of your own choosing and I dont mean muh my colleagues are mean to bs I mean suffering you have chosen to take on to further your goals this is the only form of suffering that the universe will award you merit for enduring.

No sorry to tell you incel you wont be able to afford height lengthening surgery by only working 40 hours a week and with a useless degree

the only thing niggers in here study for is what surgeries to get like if they could even afford then jfl

Dont mind their dumbasses let them rot while being ugly and poor to make their existence less of a pain

Those who actually care will moneymax from the start, which is by the end of high school

If you have no carreer/business plan by then its over. You just ruined your life you lazy bitch. Also keep lurking fag.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 19766 and 1 other person
its not about being right its about winning in life.
rather rot in a mansion then rot in mumbai slums

So true, I want to kill myself.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 6128
GREAT THREAD OP, YOU SOUND LIKE A SERIOUS MONEYMAXXER I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO. ARE YOU WAGESLAVING TOO?

BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WORK OVER 60 HOURS A WEEK CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY WORK 8 HOURS IN A DAY? DO YOU NEED TO LITERALLY WORK 2 JOBS IN ONE DAY? GET A LOT OF PART TIMES JOBS?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, schizo echochamber and Deleted member 6128
actually -10, god of incredibly laziness

solid 6 I get distracted easily sometimes I do 3 things at once

However i've slightly overcome it by deleting or useless apps off my phone so now when I do procrastinate on it I'm doing something that's still productive but just not at the right time
Advice for chincel high inhib low IQ procrastinationcels?

GREAT THREAD OP, YOU SOUND LIKE A SERIOUS MONEYMAXXER I'D LIKE TO SPEAK TO. ARE YOU WAGESLAVING TOO?

BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU WORK OVER 60 HOURS A WEEK CAUSE YOU CAN ONLY WORK 8 HOURS IN A DAY? DO YOU NEED TO LITERALLY WORK 2 JOBS IN ONE DAY? GET A LOT OF PART TIMES JOBS?
Some jobs let you do 7 days a week or 10/12 hours a day

If you can’t get a second job

I don’t work for an employer tho I work for myself

Running my business + studying and working out = 10 hour work day for ne

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Some jobs let you do 7 days a week or 10/12 hours a day

If you can’t get a second job

I don’t work for an employer tho I work for myself

Running my business + studying and working out = 10 hour work day for ne
Near impossible to find that in california

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I don't think anybody here is working at a grocery store or some minimum-wage job
Thats only for the .is people

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Zonar, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
You need to work hard to know how to work smart nigga. Stupid 3 braincell subhumans thinking money will just come to them because they’re ugly.
WORK Hard on the smarter things

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Magnum Opus
all i want is a time machine

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus

Tenacity and grit are genetic too, you're not special and will end up like the rest of normies:blackpill:

Used to hard mew and watch series most of the day. Now I'm going out meeting girls n I got busy and tired so I stopped.

I agree , I just mental masturbate can’t make up my mind idk what to do for money.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro