You have to be obsessed to ascend

Elias

Elias

You have to be obsessed. Apart from work or school ascending should be what your time gets spend on. Whether youre a maxillacel and need to hard mew and facepull and research surgeries, or a heightcel and taking peptides and doing stretches, it has to be an obsession for you to achieve it. You have to go ALL the way, not just half, ALL THE WAY. ITS THE ONLY WAY. Looks are the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. In every social interaction, in every part of your worthless day, looks are the only thing that truly matters, not your IQ, not your Personality its your looks. Men will judge you, women will judge you, kids will judge you, even the fucking street signs will judge you. Looks are everything. Be obsessed with correcting your flaws and ascending, its the only way youll ever truly be happy and bring happiness to others around you.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, subhuman incel, anti caking agents and 17 others
Sounds like a very unhappy way to live life.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
Cope. You have to obsess over status maxxing instead. It doesn’t take a 4 year university level PHD program to figure out your flaws JFL.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enlil
looks (and cock size) = life

i really should be doing more to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and Deleted member 2846
don’t get too deluded though. balance is everything

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetThatBread, Enlil, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
Very true. Normal people who aren't obsessed and desperate will never take extreme measures thus never truly ascend.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, CristianT, Enlil and 2 others
don’t get too deluded though. balance is everything
I’ll looksmax while living my life

Over obsessing about it leads to nothing good and delusion

this whole thing sounds like a romanticized form of suffering

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Looks dictate everything. No one cares about you irl as a human, about your values, feelings talents etc. Only your meat suit matters. That's the biggest blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, OCDMaxxing, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Agreed son

• +1
Reactions: Elias
I am obsess about my weight.
I was 67kg 188cm. Took 25kg so far but every time I lose more than 200g I become very upset.

I
I’ll looksmax while living my life

Over obsessing about it leads to nothing good and delusion

this whole thing sounds like a romanticized form of suffering
i mean to a certain extent he’s right, but for me personally i want to get all my surgeries done and then just focus hard on gymmaxxing.

living a life obsessed over your looks sounds (and is) mentally exhausting and you will never win (or be enough).

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Elias and CristianT
You have to be obsessed. Apart from work or school ascending should be what your time gets spend on. Whether youre a maxillacel and need to hard mew and facepull and research surgeries, or a heightcel and taking peptides and doing stretches, it has to be an obsession for you to achieve it. You have to go ALL the way, not just half, ALL THE WAY. ITS THE ONLY WAY. Looks are the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. In every social interaction, in every part of your worthless day, looks are the only thing that truly matters, not your IQ, not your Personality its your looks. Men will judge you, women will judge you, kids will judge you, even the fucking street signs will judge you. Looks are everything. Be obsessed with correcting your flaws and ascending, its the only way youll ever truly be happy and bring happiness to others around you.
Its the only good fight there is

• +1
needed this motivation fuel

• Love it
Today I saw that one giga chad with 3 foids around him in a shopping centre. Even though he was like the only one good looking dude out of hundreds over there, I got sad as fuck. These looks forums destroy you. I get sad just because there's someone better looking than me. Like wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents