You have to become a man

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
I'm here to create content, and give information, because I see a ton of misinformation on here, and even my old threads I no longer agree with.

For starters, I gain nothing out of this. Except that I can't stand seeing the pussies on this forum crying any longer, so that's why I'm making this thread. So I don't have to read your bullshit.

So let's begin. First off, successful men and good girls had good father's (usually). Their father at some point in time sat them down and explained to them how to be a man. Which involves discipline. Suffering. Having no way out and making a way. Realizing that nobody except you cares about your problems because your problems are selfish.

You want to eat, you want to feel better and others and thus irreplaceable and special, you want sex, you want money and nice things. Guess what, it's all selfish. Only you care about your happiness. Your happiness doesn't give a fuck to me, or anyone else. Now that we know your happiness is selfish, now you know why only you care about it. And nobody else gives a fuck. Just like you don't care about my happiness. And as a result, guess what, now we are in competition.

My father as you can guess, never had that sit-down conversation with me. Hence why I grew up a little bitch. An abused dog. Always a loser. Always trying to be liked but never being liked.

Guess what. Stop trying to be liked. Start trying to be respected. Don't be a nice guy. It's better to be an asshole than be a pushover. You need to walk with your shoulders back, head up, ready to fight. You need to have all your shit together. Every little thing. Every day, all day.

When you talk to other men, it has to be with the premise that you are demanding respect from them. That you don't take shit. They have to get that energy from you. You aren't trying to be liked, you are trying to be respected.

You have to be a man. Also men don't argue online or any of this bullshit. They create content, carry a fucking load, and don't complain. Which is what I'm doing. So I don't give a fuck about the pussies here arguing about how we should cry and moan and complain about hypergamy. That's why I'm getting surgery and roiding and learning to fight and acting like a fucking boss and tanning and getting tatted on 5 research chemicals and going to online college and working at the same fucking time. While these pussies complain about what they aren't given, like children.

Get the fuck up and hustle today and every day and tomorrow until you fucking drop dead. And I'll be there waiting for you in Valhalla.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: blonde chad, gribsufer1, MikeMew'sBitch and 27 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 22611 and 2 others

omg he's so masculine:love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and randomvanish
I'm here to create content, and give information, because I see a ton of misinformation on here, and even my old threads I no longer agree with.

For starters, I gain nothing out of this. Except that I can't stand seeing the pussies on this forum crying any longer, so that's why I'm making this thread. So I don't have to read your bullshit.

So let's begin. First off, successful men and good girls had good father's (usually). Their father at some point in time sat them down and explained to them how to be a man. Which involves discipline. Suffering. Having no way out and making a way. Realizing that nobody except you cares about your problems because your problems are selfish.

You want to eat, you want to feel better and others and thus irreplaceable and special, you want sex, you want money and nice things. Guess what, it's all selfish. Only you care about your happiness. Your happiness doesn't give a fuck to me, or anyone else. Now that we know your happiness is selfish, now you know why only you care about it. And nobody else gives a fuck. Just like you don't care about my happiness. And as a result, guess what, now we are in competition.

My father as you can guess, never had that sit-down conversation with me. Hence why I grew up a little bitch. An abused dog. Always a loser. Always trying to be liked but never being liked.

Guess what. Stop trying to be liked. Start trying to be respected. Don't be a nice guy. It's better to be an asshole than be a pushover. You need to walk with your shoulders back, head up, ready to fight. You need to have all your shit together. Every little thing. Every day, all day.

When you talk to other men, it has to be with the premise that you are demanding respect from them. That you don't take shit. They have to get that energy from you. You aren't trying to be liked, you are trying to be respected.

You have to be a man. Also men don't argue online or any of this bullshit. They create content, carry a fucking load, and don't complain. Which is what I'm doing. So I don't give a fuck about the pussies here arguing about how we should cry and moan and complain about hypergamy. That's why I'm getting surgery and roiding and learning to fight and acting like a fucking boss and tanning and getting tatted on 5 research chemicals and going to online college and working at the same fucking time. While these pussies complain about what they aren't given, like children.

Get the fuck up and hustle today and every day and tomorrow until you fucking drop dead. And I'll be there waiting for you in Valhalla.
this guy watches 5 minutes of Andrew Tate tiktoks and this is what he comes up with

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, litaz, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 18 others
going to read not now this long as fuck

why does every opinion of yours require a 500 words delusional essay about how you are superior to other people?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
hey just letting you know buddy, this is really really cringe
take care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22611, Deleted member 1660 and 3 others
"guys i just wrote a wall of text, now give muh soy point" 🤓🤓

• JFL
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 22611 and Chintuck22
So I don't give a fuck about the pussies here arguing about how we should cry and moan and complain about hypergamy. That's why I'm getting surgery and roiding and learning to fight and acting like a fucking boss and tanning and getting tatted on 5 research chemicals and going to online college and working at the same fucking time. While these pussies complain about what they aren't given, like children.

Excellently said - I'm not condoning surgery or roids, but I love your mentality of willing to do what it takes to succeed.

So many people on these forums cry about how theyll always be incel or at best a betabux, then I ask them if they would be willing to try steroids if it's bothering them that badly, then they usually say no, then create some deluded false self victim excuse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Excellently said - I'm not condoning surgery or roids, but I love your mentality of willing to do what it takes to succeed.

So many people on these forums cry about how theyll always be incel or at best a betabux, then I ask them if they would be willing to try steroids if it's bothering them that badly, then they usually say no, then create some deluded false self victim excuse.
Yep. Hence why I get up in the morning and mog these pussies to death. Women love this energy, other winners love this energy. Losers cry and complain in the comments about it lol. Good for you having what it takes. I can handle any amount of insults and criticism and keep doing what I want to fucking do. I'll be some of these faggots boss one day lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, forevergymcelling, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Do you endorse Jocko Willing?

Do you endorse Jocko Willing?
Never went that deep into his shit. But you have to understand being a man isn't new shit. It's not some profound new concept. Being a man is a few traits, all of which are assertive, willing to endure suffering, and disciplined. Whatever else you can imagine fucking do it. It's not some new concept. A man is a man no matter what category of life you put him in. You want to aim to be a fucking boss and dnr everyone else. So go be a fucking boss. I won't be on this site for much longer. I don't absorb content anymore, just create it.

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx and Elvisandreaa

So when are you getting LL to become 7ft tall

So when are you getting LL to become 7ft tall
Looksmaxxing has limits with surgery so it's best men put their hard work into more profitable returns at a certain point. When you are comically tall it's better to be a business man than some fucking loser at the gas station who just slays girls.

Masculinity is a type of looks, not behavior.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, alphamaxxxx and Elvisandreaa
Masculinity is a type of looks, not behavior.
You are mistaken and incorrect. A man is a object, and a subject. A woman dreams of a dream guy. Meaning a ideal PERSON who looks and acts a certain way.

You have fallen for the memes of being forced to accept what you are given so your entire brain is now unnaturally rewired to think "how can I please women" (which you have decided is by relentlessly meeting their looks standards) instead of "how can I take what I want" (by action, and being high value in looks AND other means like status, money, mentality etc). You have the cuck mentality. Which is incorrect.

You realistically are probably a pussy and won't change shit, but I write this for the future winners like me reading this, so you don't trick them into thinking like your bitch ass.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
tan your balls too

Yep. Hence why I get up in the morning and mog these pussies to death. Women love this energy, other winners love this energy. Losers cry and complain in the comments about it lol. Good for you having what it takes. I can handle any amount of insults and criticism and keep doing what I want to fucking do. I'll be some of these faggots boss one day lmao.
Women only care about how you look.They don't care about all that alpha male personality. Infact.Alot of them find men who act like being insecure

Never went that deep into his shit. But you have to understand being a man isn't new shit. It's not some profound new concept. Being a man is a few traits, all of which are assertive, willing to endure suffering, and disciplined. Whatever else you can imagine fucking do it. It's not some new concept. A man is a man no matter what category of life you put him in. You want to aim to be a fucking boss and dnr everyone else. So go be a fucking boss. I won't be on this site for much longer. I don't absorb content anymore, just create it.
Ironically this is a good summary of Jocko, he even says himself that the traits and characteristics of a "man" are ancient

Women only care about how you look.They don't care about all that alpha male personality. Infact.Alot of them find men who act like being insecure
I can tell you don't get any women. At all. Whatsoever.

Real shit. My cucked loser dad didn’t teach me shit about being a man or how to live in the real world. All he ever did was beat me and bitch to me about his problems. Now I’m in college on my own trying to catch-up to my peers. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I can tell you don't get any women. At all. Whatsoever.
If you say so...All I'm saying is that the only thing that matters to women is how you look,where you stand in to social hierarchy and how much money you have.Everything else is irrelevant...

Good one dude, all I’ve seen of you is troll stuff until this post which makes me like you

Tldr learn discipline

Ironically this is a good summary of Jocko, he even says himself that the traits and characteristics of a "man" are ancient
Jocko is an idiot who balded himself and is slowly killing himself with sleep deprivation and massive amounts of stress, just like every military man and wageslave.

Jocko is an idiot who balded himself and is slowly killing himself with sleep deprivation and massive amounts of stress, just like every military man and wageslave.
He could pull every limb out of its socket on your pathetic corpse while you do your skincare routine and talk shit about him on the internet. People like him aim to be respected, and it happens. People like you aim to be liked, and then later end up getting fucked over, because nobody respects you.

People like you aim to be liked, and then later end up getting fucked over, because nobody respects you.
thats u nigga. u give advice for nothing other than online validation, just like many ppl in here including me. ur not some sigma main character lone wolf living in a world full of npcs, ur just another normal person

He could pull every limb out of its socket on your pathetic corpse while you do your skincare routine and talk shit about him on the internet. People like him aim to be respected, and it happens. People like you aim to be liked, and then later end up getting fucked over, because nobody respects you.
No lol, hes short plus id just pepper spray his ass and laugh at his face

Cope. Fightmaxxing is all genetics. If you’re framelet then good luck gaining respect LET ALONE if you’re manlet. No amount of hard work and masculinity will fix your genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531

Users who are viewing this thread

Back