You HAVE to fuck every woman

S

saint

Bronze
I’m not sure if most of you are aware of this, but players—and I don’t mean chads specifically—but players sleep with almost all women that give them attention.

Every man is designated a role by women. Some are designated fuckboys. Women in close circles share sex toys, and to them, some men are only considered sex toys.

That means if you’re assigned this role and you fuck a htb but reject her ltb friend, that ltb friend will smear your name across all her inner circles out of spite. Even if you’re just acting cordial instead of reciprocating her flirting, to her, that’s considered rejection. No woman takes that lightly. To them, even if she’s ugly, she gets courted by men every day. So for her to bestow you her attention and you not wanting it, all women are narcissists. What do you think happens when you disrespect a narcissist?

There were countless times where I would flirt and eye fuck ALL the women at my jobs. Didn’t care if they were ugly, overweight, nerdy, autistic, senior citizens, beautiful, lesbian. I didn’t care. Then I became black pilled and started opening my eyes to facial symmetry, height, facial features, race, economic status. Women started picking up on that I was judging them within seconds. It wasn’t even my tone of voice, they could tell from eye contact and small changes in body language.

Women always extract something from men, even when rejected, by portraying themselves as victims to gain sympathy, which damages your reputation while boosting theirs.

So I tried to start only fucking beautiful and promiscuous women. But when I would give the cold shoulder to woman I wasn’t attracted to, I could tell they smeared my reputation to her inner circles. And then even the women that were into me would start giving me the cold shoulder. I’ve been vilified.

Now I’m shunned with only getting female validation from women that are complete strangers. I’ve resorted to crawling back to the women that I didn’t even find attractive in the first place.

This can happen within minutes/ hours too if you’re at a party or a bar, or even a college study group. Women have all the power and they know it.

Lesson is, be grateful. Appreciate all female attention, even unwanted. You’ll go places—like Jim Carrey in Yes Man

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DeadTrees, try2beme, geenk worg and 9 others
Good thread why no one talks about this.
If women see you only talk to the pretty ones they will see you as a player and forget about you for a collective purpose, only whores might not care about other women in their same group. Your kindness would be seen as fake and they detect that quickly.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Chadeep, boss8055 and 1 other person
this Is literally the main reason of inceldom
if men started being more demanding and selective you wouldnt see ltbs chasing chads

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, serialcoper, thereallegend and 3 others
This is kinda legit.
However, If you are actually good looking and sexually attractive... it does not matter. You can still easily fuck

If I was Chad, I would trick landwhales into thinking that I would have sex with them, only for them to come to my house and I use a flamethrower on them, and then I feed them to my pitbulls.

• JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, Chadeep, iblamechico and 1 other person
MVP type of title

You HAVE to fuck every woman.
Mentally project your thoughts into pussy of every woman for the acceleration of singularity realization.

You think too much boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, saint and Klasik616
women around you are weird nigga
It’s pretty common. Women are more perverse and unhygienic than men

https://www.mic.com/articles/125761/why-sharing-sex-toys-is-the-ultimate-symbol-of-female-friendship

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/04/230413/sharing-vibrator-sex-toys

this Is literally the main reason of inceldom
if men started being more demanding and selective you wouldnt see ltbs chasing chads
It’s like Nash’s Equilibrium Game theory. It would never work irl bc there will always be Chads needing an easy quick lay. If all men were more selective in dating then the optimal strategy would be to have no preference

It's true. Either you're a slayer who fucks ALL women or you're an asexual monk who fucks NO women. I've chosen the latter.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's true. Either you're a slayer who fucks ALL women or you're an asexual monk who fucks NO women. I've chosen the latter.
IMG 1412

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend