You have to immerse yourself in escapism. Don't let external pressures shame you. You can't control what you are.

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
You're letting external pressures of what you 'should' do, 'should' be affect you and make you depressed. You're not Chad, end of story, you never will be. Your happiness lies in your imagination. Completely immerse yourself in your masturbation scenarios, the games you play etc. I'm 34, sometimes I think about my Pidgey in my Pokemon game and how impressive it is, I love my Pidgey. Then I'll even watch Pokemon and get excited when Brock's zubat evolved into a Golbat. This is why Redditors are happy and you're not. Everyone else would try to shame me from loving my Pidgey, but I learned to ignore them. And because my imagination is so vivid, I've had amazing sex scenarios that even Chad will never have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and Gonthar
I'm 34, sometimes I think about my Pidgey in my Pokemon game and how impressive it is, I love my Pidgey. Everyone else would try to shame me from loving my Pidgey, but I learned to ignore them. And because my imagination is so vivid, I've had amazing sex scenarios that even Chad will never have.
Please tell us more about this Pidgey and what scenarios do you have in your mind....
 de74d9e4 3842 4a96 941d 9b13c1a18c39

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, romanstock and raleqtambrobret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back