You have to look like a FILTER IRL -- It's all about looking like a filter, THAT IS IT!

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
Notice FaceApp, now TikTok with these new filters? Notice what they do? ACCENTUATE contrast; IMPROVE coloring; everything PSL said about appeal is mostly right. Apps/software makes pictures better by interpolation, bilinear mathematics transformations, etc. IRL you basically have to be a walking filter. You look like a SKINLESS CAT if you're a "Plain Chad" you need to be "MORPH CHAD" & LOOK UNREAL.

Even that autist incel Damian Kater is proof of this ... Every video of his ... He looks "too striking" to be real. Why? Because it isn't ... It's all filter. Since he never leaves his basement he only needs to rely on software to look good. Steps outside? He's a 5'7" manlet without a filtermaxxed face. Over. It's like we've EVOLVED PAST "basic gl" & now IRL you HAVE to be superascended -- You have to be a filter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Notice how she is nowhere near as streaking? On the left -- if you saw her outside like that -- you'd definitely NOTICE her. Right? Not so much... Maybe not ugly, still gets simps I guess, but not on the left ... On the left she is STRIKING and EYE CATCHINGLY WOW.

DAMIANKATERISATRUECEL

IT WORKS THE SAME FOR WAY DAMIAN KATER. He goes from HTN to Chadlite/strikingly gorgeous man who you can't turn your eyes away from. It's like you are able to register the left as GL, but it's just nowhere near as good anymore as THE RIGHT THESE DAYS.

It's over in 2023 and beyond if you can't look somewhat like a walking, IRL filter IRL AKA you gotta have INSANE coloring, INSANE bones, etc.

@Anstrum95 @quemirasmanv2 @defezman @Bonesbonesbonesbone @_MVP_ @Ewig @bonelessmanReturns @Slayerino @NECK&VOICE @Need2Ascend @Vain786 @friedbutter6o @tyronelite @Tyronecell

No longer can you just be "good looking" you have to be INTERNET GOOD LOOKING to stand out heavily. You can't just be "meh" you gotta be "FUCKING SHIT WHOA!" People are used to filters, online striking morphs, PSL autist morphs, etc. So you won't stand out unless you REALLY stand out.

You gotta be a walking TikTok filter, Final Fantasy character/video game character appeal, or you're delegated to "basic gl" Chad at best.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Sub0, Ken and 8 others
I strongly agree, filters are a super fast instrument to figure out how your face can or cannot improve with surgeries. Rope if cannot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: litaz, IMZLEGEND, Suimaxxer and 3 others
Damian is a chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 8365, applesrgreat and 5 others
Just be a primordial being with an ability to shift reality at your will theory

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, arabcelxxx, Slayercel and 19 others
I strongly agree, filters are a super fast instrument to figure out how your face can or cannot improve with surgeries. Rope if cannot
filter faceapp count too?

You look like a SKINLESS CAT if you're a "Plain Chad" you need to be "MORPH CHAD" & LOOK UNREAL.
This is very important. Being striking. If you walk on the street, it means nothing if you just have ideal facial features, you have to be so striking that people will turn their had. So peak lean gymmaxxed body, insane coloring (pink lips, golden skin, light blue eyes), tall, striking face for example insane hollow cheeks or cheekbones.

HTN to Chadlite/strikingly gorgeous man
MTN if real pic (left pic)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, litaz, IMZLEGEND and 4 others
Haha yeah!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
brb gonna install tiktok filters on my girls google smart glasses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 8365, Sub0 and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Adonisss, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
This is very important. Being striking. If you walk on the street, it means nothing if you just have ideal facial features, you have to be so striking that people will turn their had. So peak lean gymmaxxed body, insane coloring (pink lips, golden skin, light blue eyes), tall, striking face for example insane hollow cheeks or cheekbones.
Can you give some examples with pics? especially on muscular and lean body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
indicators of good health are everything. you cant even be ugly unless curry or rice with correct growth + perfect skin. shame i have neither of those things. it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Ken
Brootal, soft features are the hardest to change

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
every people that looks filter irl uses make up unless if you have best collagen of this world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Sorry but I cannot.. My midface doomed me completely.

It's over in 2023 and beyond if you can't look somewhat like a walking, IRL filter IRL AKA you gotta have INSANE coloring, INSANE bones, etc.

filters make me uglier.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
You gotta be a walking TikTok filter, Final Fantasy character/video game character appeal, or you're delegated to "basic gl" Chad at best.

21960.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: NECK&VOICE
it
Notice FaceApp, now TikTok with these new filters? Notice what they do? ACCENTUATE contrast; IMPROVE coloring; everything PSL said about appeal is mostly right. Apps/software makes pictures better by interpolation, bilinear mathematics transformations, etc. IRL you basically have to be a walking filter. You look like a SKINLESS CAT if you're a "Plain Chad" you need to be "MORPH CHAD" & LOOK UNREAL.

Even that autist incel Damian Kater is proof of this ... Every video of his ... He looks "too striking" to be real. Why? Because it isn't ... It's all filter. Since he never leaves his basement he only needs to rely on software to look good. Steps outside? He's a 5'7" manlet without a filtermaxxed face. Over. It's like we've EVOLVED PAST "basic gl" & now IRL you HAVE to be superascended -- You have to be a filter.

maxresdefault.jpg

Notice how she is nowhere near as streaking? On the left -- if you saw her outside like that -- you'd definitely NOTICE her. Right? Not so much... Maybe not ugly, still gets simps I guess, but not on the left ... On the left she is STRIKING and EYE CATCHINGLY WOW.

View attachment 2108826

IT WORKS THE SAME FOR WAY DAMIAN KATER. He goes from HTN to Chadlite/strikingly gorgeous man who you can't turn your eyes away from. It's like you are able to register the left as GL, but it's just nowhere near as good anymore as THE RIGHT THESE DAYS.

@Anstrum95 @quemirasmanv2 @defezman @Bonesbonesbonesbone @_MVP_ @Ewig @bonelessmanReturns @Slayerino @NECK&VOICE @Need2Ascend @Vain786 @friedbutter6o @tyronelite @Tyronecell

No longer can you just be "good looking" you have to be INTERNET GOOD LOOKING to stand out heavily. You can't just be "meh" you gotta be "FUCKING SHIT WHOA!" People are used to filters, online striking morphs, PSL autist morphs, etc. So you won't stand out unless you REALLY stand out.

its true, i went lot of times on omegle with the macbook camera and i would get the same reactions the guy tails treats like a god.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
U think that's average jfl.
yea or even LTN
What would you rate Sahib Faber?

354full-sahib-faber.jpg
low chad. He also has good harmony and striking eyes + every feature above average and 0 failo. If we look at the trm examples he mogs up to 9.0. Hernan drago would mog him. BUT he looks very generic without squinting
y7xyoqyqiu341.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, It'snotover and Deleted member 21044
yea or even LTN

low chad. He also has good harmony and striking eyes + every feature above average and 0 failo. If we look at the trm examples he mogs up to 9.0. Hernan drago would mog him. BUT he looks very generic without squinting
y7xyoqyqiu341.jpg
"low Chad" lmao

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Leo69
yea or even LTN

y7xyoqyqiu341.jpg

He is 9 TRM. Same level as Hernan Drago.

Give a motion video of Hernan Drago like that in his young prime.

Sahib

Screen grab from the video.

2503259_insane_gif_of_hernan_drago.gif

His prime gif. Not sure how Drago mogs hard.

"low Chad" lmao
Lol, I gave him that example as it's 9 TRM, and pretty much one of the highest guys objectively to ever be found, and he rated him low Chad. I think @justshower rates through appeal and vibes scale for his preference, but not objectively or appeal properly. Not even sure how Drago mogs Sahib Faber even in appeal as I see Sahib Faber as more appeal due to looking less uncanny.

Assuming you do not have shit colouring then most of us should be focusing on getting “glowing skin”, I notice every time I slip off my skincare routine, IOIs drop considerably (and I mean real IOIs, not dumb cope IOIs like “she looked at me for 0.5 seconds she loves me”)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365

He is 9 TRM. Same level as Hernan Drago.

Give a motion video of Hernan Drago like that in his young prime.

View attachment 2108987

Screen grab from the video.

2503259_insane_gif_of_hernan_drago.gif

His prime gif. Not sure how Drago mogs hard.

Lol, I gave him that example as it's 9 TRM, and pretty much one of the highest guys objectively to ever be found, and he rated him low Chad. I think @justshower rates through appeal and vibes scale for his preference, but not objectively or appeal properly. Not even sure how Drago mogs Sahib Faber even in appeal as I see Sahib Faber as more appeal due to looking less uncanny.
I also rated him 9.0 whats your problem? Drago still mogs and much more striking. Post low chad then, will be probably some chadlite.

I also rated him 9.0 whats your problem? Drago still mogs and much more striking. Post low chad then, will be probably some chadlite.

Oh okay, but Sahib Faber is 9 TRM, so that means Drago is low Chad to you as he is 9 TRM?

That video is Drago when he is aged. Not when he is young when I asked for young lol.

I'm confused as if he is 9 TRM, then that means gigachad or terachad lol since it's the highest pretty much.

I don't see how Drago mogs. Looks older and more uncanny in appeal. Most females would prefer Sahib over Drago if talking appeal.

indicators of good health are everything. you cant even be ugly unless curry or rice with correct growth + perfect skin. shame i have neither of those things. it's over
yeah fr i have acne scars brutal idek what to do so much conflictiong info

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Oh okay, but Sahib Faber is 9 TRM, so that means Drago is low Chad to you as he is 9 TRM?

That video is Drago when he is aged. Not when he is young when I asked for young lol.

I'm confused as if he is 9 TRM, then that means gigachad or terachad lol since it's the highest pretty much.

I don't see how Drago mogs. Looks older and more uncanny in appeal. Most females would prefer Sahib over Drago if talking appeal.
drago is 9.5, rating in giga or terachad is the most autistic thing possible. Chad is the top, everything else is morph tier, therefore drago is chad. Or do you want to call someone also peta, exa, zetta chad

This is morph tier looks:
3035498_76C59A23-49B2-4498-BF22-B2041B3BDA4F.jpeg

brutal frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
drago is 9.5, rating in giga or terachad is the most autistic thing possible. Chad is the top, everything else is morph tier, therefore drago is chad. Or do you want to call someone also peta, exa, zetta chad

This is morph tier looks:
3035498_76C59A23-49B2-4498-BF22-B2041B3BDA4F.jpeg
Got it, I see now for the way you rate. It's more strict as your final thing is Chad so not much room. Mine is different so that's why use silly names like giga or terachad lol. Makes sense now as both are Chads. Sure, I see both as 9.0 TRM personally when talking features and objectively in motion. Practically the same personally when analyzed.

Yeah, those morph tier looks are impossible to achieve naturally as a human lol.

@justshower

Chadlite your avi front facing lol. Even in my scale. One angle Chad.

Chadlite

Last edited:
Got it, I see now for the way you rate. It's more strict as your final thing is Chad so not much room. Mine is different so that's why use silly names like giga or terachad lol. Makes sense now as both are Chads. Sure, I see both as 9.0 TRM personally when talking features and objectively in motion. Practically the same personally when analyzed.

Yeah, those morph tier looks are impossible to achieve naturally as a human lol.
Your own AVI is morph tier though.

but maybe its cause its an actual morph

Over for villagers and pajeetas

just Xangsanemaxx irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20704