You Have To Meet At Least 80% Of Her Type

negativepsl

negativepsl

Iron
It's the cycle of life. Attractive women will have many men DMing them and trying to socialize with her in attempt to get with her, thus all of the men trying to get with her will make her BELIVE she's high value and increase her ego and how she views herself. That is why all women view themselves as stacy. So obviously when she sees those couple chads that DM her she is going to make that her standard. When you hear woman say I have a "type". That comes from my root of ego. She feels she's so special, that she has a special type; and Chad is her own special type. Obviously it's not. it's all woman's type. There is no attractive female with low standards. That's just how the reproductive cycle works. If a woman is high-quality, she will go for other high-quality men (chads). And the only way for a woman to know if she's high-quality is the way other men treat her.

So basically, if you're not, Chad, it's over. :blackpill:

>Her type
Shut the FUCK up you subhuman retard newBITCH.
I can't and won't make this any simpler for you. Foids DO NOT HAVE A TYPE. Do you FUCKING understand? 100% of foids in the world like insanely tall gigachads with insane frame and giant dick NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS.
Is there anything unclear about this?

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
That’s Why I said Chads. And I said their type is all Chad and they’re not special. I Know Females Do Not Have A Type. The reason for this is there’s a part of the brain that is made for detecting beauty. Humans including females can detect beauty in 0.003 seconds.

Read the whole thing next time lil bro.

>Her type
Shut the FUCK up you subhuman retard newBITCH.
I can't and won't make this any simpler for you. Foids DO NOT HAVE A TYPE. Do you FUCKING understand? 100% of foids in the world like insanely tall gigachads with insane frame and giant dick NO FUCKING EXCEPTIONS.
Is there anything unclear about this?
there is definitely a face type bro if even dudes have it girls also have it

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever