You have to watch Football to be NT in the UK

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

I don't know what the equivalent would be in America, possibly American football aka handegg or basketball?
Anyhow you can't be NT in the UK if you don't watch football. I remember back in college all the boys would talk about football and i had no interest in watching it, they'd be confused when i said i don't watch it. You have to watch it otherwise you aren't NT, even as adults the guys just talk about le footy, le ngubu scoring a hattrick etc.
Tell me i'm wrong my fellow ukcels
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @coispet @Xangsane @curryascenderr @Pakicel

Fuck i hate watching these millionaires kicking a ball around except when it's the euros/world-cup or something, what do you guys do? just cope and be non-nt or just force yourself to watch it and know all the players names? If you meet a new guy and he watches football and you don't, low chance of being friends because he's going to want to talk about le footy. I was an mmacel for about 8 years but even that has lost its interest. What's worse is trying to get into football now when all the good playrs are gone or too old. I grew up watching R9, ronaldinho, zidane, etc, now i have to look at ngubu mbappe and some 6'4 autistic norwegian guy and other mongrels. It's a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet, heightmaxxing, SecularIslamist and 3 others
I wish I got into football as a kid to seem more nt. Can't really do it now because it's too boring to me

same for pretty much anywhere except us and curryland

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I support United I like watching football JFL , I think it’s weird when I meet a guy and he doesn’t watch any football like it’s a conversation point that I can speak to about any guy tbh

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I support United I like watching football JFL , I think it’s weird when I meet a guy and he doesn’t watch any football like it’s a conversation point that I can speak to about any guy tbh
Thata's because you're NT

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I don't know what the equivalent would be in America, possibly American football aka handegg or basketball?
Anyhow you can't be NT in the UK if you don't watch football. I remember back in college all the boys would talk about football and i had no interest in watching it, they'd be confused when i said i don't watch it. You have to watch it otherwise you aren't NT, even as adults the guys just talk about le footy, le ngubu scoring a hattrick etc.
Tell me i'm wrong my fellow ukcels
@SecularIslamist @Diarrhoea @coispet @Xangsane @curryascenderr @Pakicel

Fuck i hate watching these millionaires kicking a ball around except when it's the euros/world-cup or something, what do you guys do? just cope and be non-nt or just force yourself to watch it and know all the players names? If you meet a new guy and he watches football and you don't, low chance of being friends because he's going to want to talk about le footy. I was an mmacel for about 8 years but even that has lost its interest. What's worse is trying to get into football now when all the good playrs are gone or too old. I grew up watching R9, ronaldinho, zidane, etc, now i have to look at ngubu mbappe and some 6'4 autistic norwegian guy and other mongrels. It's a joke.
I just play FIFA with my friends and look up match results on Google, FIFA helps in knowing the names specifically

You guys wanna know how non-nt i was even when i played fifa as a young teenage boy? i would score 1 goal and then put 5 defenders and just pass it to each other until the clock ran out. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
True. You'll be left out of most 'manly' conversions. You can't just be one of those retards who watches the world cup / euros.

You guys wanna know how non-nt i was even when i played fifa as a young teenage boy? i would score 1 goal and then put 5 defenders and just pass it to each other until the clock ran out. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nah if you play FIFA you are NT.

I was a PEScel until 2022 (they rebranded it and it turned shit).

Nah if you play FIFA you are NT.

I was a PEScel until 2022 (they rebranded it and it turned shit).
i'm talking about 14 years ago buddy boyo, actually used to like PES more but all the other kids used to play fifa so it is what it is, honestly iwas a call of duty cel though, never really liked fifa or other games.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist