You know how masturbation is related to captivity?

pisslord

pisslord

Banned

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 685
huh was interesting

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
If I said I've read a single word, I'd be lying.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and pisslord
Tldr?

• +1
All of this really, really makes me question the popular assumption that masturbation is 'natural'. It's very, very natural only in unnatural circumstances.

• +1
All of this really, really makes me question the popular assumption that masturbation is 'natural'. It's very, very natural only in unnatural circumstances.

Masturbation isn't natural, sex is natural. (if you get what i'm saying)

• Hmm...
  • +1
We've all heard about how animals DO masturbate in nature, but at nowhere near the frequency at which they do it when in captivity. It makes total sense, and I think that the 'captivity' effect makes NoFap exponentially harder than it would be in nature.
I have had two distinct periods in my NoFap- before school started (I'm a high school senior), and after. During the summer, I went 31 days and felt NO actual urge to fap. It is almost hard to describe- it's like there was just no need for it.
Once school started, however, the stress and immense sexual frustration brought me to my knees until I have fapped 4 times in the past 2 weeks. It's really mind-boggling how unnatural the high school environment (the workplace environment is also very unnatural) is- there are all kinds of attractive girls all around me, but society dictates to me that I really can't do anything that my instincts tell me. In nature (like pre-hunter gatherer nature), I could straight up ask various girls if they want to have sex, and if she said no, I would move on with no trouble and never see her again. Needless to say, high school does not work like that. Add in all the bizarre, borderline surreal when you really think about them high school scenarios (being forced to study things in which you have no interest [STEM person, words don't describe how much I dislike English lit classes], having to do awkward projects for no reason, having to stay calm and unaffected near girls when EVERY instinct tells you to do the opposite, being with people whom you don't like for no real reason, etc), and it's easy to see why something like masturbation can be such a powerful coping mechanism for people in such bizarre, unnatural circumstances that are literal captivity for all intents and purposes.
Contrast the school/workplace environment with how I lived my summer: I operated on my own schedule, I read what I was interested in, I learned what I was motivated to learn, I wasn't pressured into doing unnecessary projects and presentations, etc. I lived what could be described as a (incredibly cushy version of a) 'natural' lifestyle- no being cooped up in desks, being destroyed by sexual frustration, or dealing with the pointlessness of the public school system. And guess what? I felt no urge to have sex with myself at all until I went back into my zoo exhibit.

• +1
Reactions: WBC323 and pisslord
Dn understand

• +1
  • +1