You know it’s brootal when even your own mum calls you ugly

nigtard

nigtard

She’s been saying that since I was a kid, ironically I’ve only ever been called ugly by her not once has she said that I look handsome.Its always insults because of my appearance

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Darkeningstar
She’s been saying that since I was a kid, ironically I’ve only ever been called ugly by her not once has she said that I look handsome.Its always insults because of my appearance
I recently took it out on my mother who also is partially blackpilled because she called a ltn fine for virtue signaling. I would prefer honesty.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
She’s been saying that since I was a kid
Yo bro wtf..
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and fuse
everytime i tell my mother about a feature in me she says "this is the best feature in men" so i tried saying feature that doesn't exist in me which was "i have a thick neck" and she also said "this is the best feature in men" idk if my mother is blind when it comes to her kids tbh

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme, BeanletMogger, fuse and 1 other person
everytime i tell my mother about a feature in me she says "this is the best feature in men" so i tried saying feature that doesn't exist in me which was "i have a thick neck" and she also said "this is the best feature in men" idk if my mother is blind when it comes to her kids tbh
Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and ryuken
jeez I never heard of a case like that I’m sorry you go through that

Can't relate, my dad was the asshole