• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, RAMU KAKA, likenesss and 4 others
i need to learn how to do that

"Should leg kicks be allowed in street fights?" :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Lebron_James, likenesss and 5 others
"Should leg kicks be allowed in street fights?" Since when are there rules to a random unsanctioned fight of passion? Dude could have pulled out a brick and started bashing dude until he started seizing, then pull out his dick and piss on him. Because in the end, it's about neutralizing your opponent and possibly humiliate and mutilate your opponent. It's not some sport.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, likenesss, murdah and 1 other person
"Should leg kicks be allowed in street fights?" Since when are there rules to a random unsanctioned fight of passion? Dude could have pulled out a brick and started bashing dude until he started seizing, then pull out his dick and piss on him. Because in the end, it's about neutralizing your opponent and possibly humiliate and mutilate your opponent. It's not some sport.
Sorry i had to do this
:geek:

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Everything's allowed in street fights. Anyways, this dude should have tried quickly getting in close and grappling with him.
He probably would’ve just got clinched and kneed through his skull

He probably would’ve just got clinched and kneed through his skull
Maybe, but he should have known after the first fists were thrown that there would be no way to beat him by striking.

This nigger didn’t even react to five leg kicks, just stood there. Wtf did he smoke

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Most attractive people are chill like me

I said I would follow the rules and I intend to :ogre:
What rules did you break? Upload videos/pics of yourself engaging in homosexual activity?

• JFL
Everything's allowed in street fights. Anyways, this dude should have tried quickly getting in close and grappling with him.
:soy:Just get close to someone who’s a better striker than you bro

You’re retarded brother

• JFL
Mirin' leg kick technique. The guy clearly had some training. That said, he is definitely not a pro. He had to kick him quite a few times. When a pro leg kicks you just once, you start screaming in pain and can't even move the damn leg.

The other guy looked quite clueless. And got his ass beat as predicted.

:soy:Just get close to someone who’s a better striker than you bro

You’re retarded brother
Well how else would he have a chance? Yeah it's a hail Mary but he obviously wasn't gonna win otherwise. If he can get in quickly and begin to grapple without getting knocked out then he's got a chance at overpowering him at least.

Well how else would he have a chance? Yeah it's a hail Mary but he obviously wasn't gonna win otherwise. If he can get in quick and grapple without getting knocked out then he's got a chance at overpowering him at least.
If he knew grappling he would have shot while the nigger was leg kicking. His absolute 0 reaction to 5 kicks means he would have been nuked at close range

If he knew grappling he would have shot while the nigger was leg kicking. His absolute 0 reaction to 5 kicks means he would have been nuked at close range
He doesn't have to know grappling though. Only gotta be stronger than the other dude and hope he doesn't know grappling either.

• Hmm...
And yes, that's why I said it's a hail Mary. But what other option did he have besides running?

Knife or running, that’s it
Yeah, but you can't run. You know what I mean? I'd rather get my ass kicked in this kind of fight than run. And I wouldn't be willing to go to a Thai prison for whatever became of producing a knife.

Yeah, but you can't run. You know what I mean? I'd rather get my ass kicked in this kind of fight than run. And I wouldn't be willing to go to a Thai prison for whatever became of producing a knife.
I’d rather run than suffer brain damage

you can get killed in such a fight , obviously best bet is knife or a pistol

His head hit the concrete is the problem
Nah, most of the times you won't get a concussion from that. I blacked out drunk one time and hit the concrete hard. Chipped my tooth and had to get 12 stitches in my forehead. No concussion though.

• JFL