You know it's over when you start

iblamechico

iblamechico

Kraken
thinking about .org users whenever you hear certain phrases or words.

everytime i hear "ugh" i think about @BigJimsWornOutTires
everytime i hear "That's right" i think about @klip11

and the worst one is whenever i see a sentence that start like "Why does she... that?" i think about @Vermilioncore
can't even read simple fucking questions without thinking about .org jfl it's fucking overrrrr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore, klip11, zurzolo and 10 others
You need a life, ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clqs, raleqtambrobret, The Grinch and 3 others
Tell me if this is familiar:

NOTE TO VIEWERS, HOLLYWOOD, AND ATTORNIES: The above link is online through a verified HTTP-secured socket layer which means approved by a legal US company and free to view regardless of any statement that claims otherwise. If a copyright has been infringed, that's the copyright owner's problem, not the viewers.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico
i look for the jfl react on instagram sometimes💔

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bakpaokukus, BigJimsWornOutTires, Clqs and 1 other person
@iblamechico Ugh, my comment confused you, uh? I see that you're a chico, to be expected. Allow me to describe to you that episode I speak of.

A lieutenant in the United States Air Force is given the assignment of spending one year in a bunker 11,000 feet beneath Alaska. He and a small team of personnel around the world are tasked with a single objective: ROT.

Anyway, five people, including Mr. AF, are placed in five bunkers around the world (the United States, Russia, China, South Africa, and Australia.)

Those folks communicate with one another through a computer and webcam. The Russian chic greets them in the morning with her tits or a vibrator show. Ugh, the fellers are thirsty for any pussy. She giggles when she teases them. She makes inappropriate comments such as, "And you'll never touch this body but instead, jerk off in your mouths like the creeps you are." She then tee-hees.

Finally, aliens come and kill the four guys, take the woman to their planet, and prostitute her to billions of creepy aliens.

• JFL
Can relate actually even users name and their atmosphere gives off their irl personality

• +1