You know it's over when you're still a KHHV at 23

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I've been rejected by foids my whole life, and 90% of the guys out there face and height mog me to oblivion. Missed out on the hs and college experience, and ended up rotting on blackpill forums in my prime.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Framemogger69, Zikel_Nut and 4 others
Brootal, over

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I've been rejected by foids my whole life, and 90% of the guys out there face and height mog me to oblivion. Missed out on the hs and college experience, and ended up rotting on blackpill forums in my prime.
i hear ppl saying it's never late to looksmax, but i already missed my hs and college experience like you. i literally have 0 motivation to improve, cause what's the point?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Nick.Harte and Brus Wane
At some point it's gotta sink in that the slaying life and teen love experience just wasn't for some people

I joined this forum at 23 ... I'm 25 now... It was probably over even before I became BPed because nothing has changed...

At some point we all have to leave this place and just wageslave to fund our copes and hobbies if not already rich...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Zikel_Nut, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Whats the height

• +1
Never over if you believe in Jesus Christ "over" for non believers

ASAP I pray in name of the father the son and holy spirit for these rotters to come to Jesus Christ

You know what "over" I am talking about here.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Nick.Harte
Honestly yeah

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: MrBossMan and thereallegend
At some point it's gotta sink in that the slaying life and teen love experience just wasn't for some people
Brutal blackpill. My lack of bones have deprived me of having a normal life, like other people. I was destined to sit in my mom’s basement and watch others win.

A few mm of bones is all it takes to make it break you.

Couple of inches(height n dick) could’ve made the difference

I joined this forum at 23 ... I'm 25 now..
Discovered this shit way too late
At some point we all have to leave this place and just wageslave to fund our copes and hobbies if not already rich...
I’ll leave this place before roping.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and curryascenderr
A few mm of bones is all it takes to make it break you.

Couple of inches(height n dick) could’ve made the difference
brootal blackpill reality ,20cm in terms of bones height and dick and you wouldn’t have ever discovered this forum

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Nick.Harte
called my voodoo guy, 3 girls will engage conversation with you the next 3 month. everything is in ya hand now

• +1
called my voodoo guy, 3 girls will engage conversation with you the next 3 month. everything is in ya hand now
Call him when I rope so that my soul rests in peace. Counting on ya buddu boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: PARISIEN
Jesus Christ is matter of death and live hell or heaven. It is the salvation for your sins

• +1
Reactions: ey88
That’s brutal bro, life is so unfair

• +1
Just go out and drink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and Nick.Harte
Just moneymaxx now

• So Sad
no motivation to moneymaxx now
Not hating but youre 23 KHHV no stacy is going to magically cold approach you or anything if you focus on money you can somewhat solve most of these problems even if its not real love its better to be a richcel with a foid that doesnt really love you than to be a broke KHHV

• +1
You have until 21 or ur done

• So Sad

I joined this forum at 23 ... I'm 25 now... It was probably over even before I became BPed because nothing has changed...

It's either you wageslave, surrender your life to God or commit suicide at that point

• +1
Just Amnesiamaxx

• +1

• +1