you know what i need

M

MikeShinoda

Iron
Hello World. 20 years old, 6'3-6'4, 90 kilograms, not the most competitive region - the Slavic world. Close to blackpill, made almost no attempts to meet girls, but based on social experience in general, I consider myself more of an incel (I don’t remember anything offensive, but people rarely made attempts to talk to me). Yes, I understand that no one cares. Opinions?

Attachments

• SAVED-20230121_1805_08478.jpg
    SAVED-20230121_1805_08478.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
you look....

just normal

Hello World. 20 years old, 6'3-6'4, 90 kilograms, not the most competitive region - the Slavic world. Close to blackpill, made almost no attempts to meet girls, but based on social experience in general, I consider myself more of an incel (I don’t remember anything offensive, but people rarely made attempts to talk to me). Yes, I understand that no one cares. Opinions?
I just happen to know your brother.
StPhiltrumcel1

• JFL
I just happen to know your brother.
View attachment 2068441
The script for a new Indian film: two lost brothers find each other on a luxmax forum, decide to change their lives together, take a redpill, start practicing in the hall and with pua, but in the end they only become convinced of the natural caste of society and die in the slums of Mumbai.
Btw you're at least normal looking.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
shitty Googletranslate replace gym and looksmax with "hall" and "luxmax", lol

• JFL
are u cross-eyed? or just a bad picture

Fix you disgusting hair and get a beard, your jaw is decent but with beard it would look way better, you are not an incel, you just need to looksmax and become less autistic
Also what is your bf% ?

Fix you disgusting hair and get a beard, your jaw is decent but with beard it would look way better, you are not an incel, you just need to looksmax and become less autistic
Also what is your bf% ?
idk, like 15-17%. Could be better.

ИТС ОВЕР
ИДИ ЕЯ

• JFL
Reactions: Yung and Deleted member 24444
Turns out being tall is actually a failo because everyone on this website is 6'4". 5'9" guys are the real moggers.

Turns out being tall is actually a failo because everyone on this website is 6'4". 5'9" guys are the real moggers.
og brothers below 5'8 feet resigned, 6'+ weaklings try to coping