you know you are hot when you walk around at 35% bf and with a terrorist beard in an outfit worth 30 E in total and women still smile at you

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
with those extended eye contacts, like they are on the verge of approaching me anyway

jfl at my life. legit won the genetic lottery.

there's no classic lust in those looks, they just smile because it's obvious what lies beneath that fat. it's cute and borderline funny because it doesn't suit me

• Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles
Imagining face

Imagining face

harmony + pheno (dont know if pheno is the right word here considering i'm as mixed as it gets)

all my facial features lie in the 45th-55th percentile range

Colored eyes

tales from the biased mind

tales from the biased mind

pretty sure i'm imagining some of those, but it happens way too frequently to be a full-blown halucination

Sorry OP if they didn't approach you it's over

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Sorry OP if they didn't approach you it's over

another social interaction guru with crabs in a bucket mentality. on looksmax. thanks for your input, maybe it's really over

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and humanoidsub7
another social interaction guru with crabs in a bucket mentality. on looksmax. thanks for your input, maybe it's really over
Well put aside all the jokes but everyone can ascend if one has the right tools, aka money and time. Thing is complex because rotters will tell you that if you're chad you don't have to approach women... However others tell you otherwise, or will give you advice on more and more surgeries and you probably won't even look human

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
pretty sure i'm imagining some of those, but it happens way too frequently to be a full-blown halucination
if u didn't get approached outright u wasn't worth it, stop with the head cope nigga JFL, ur mid asf.

+ if you don't send your face and use cope excuses, ur uglier then u think. (you unsubconsciously know it)

if u didn't get approached outright u wasn't worth it, stop with the head cope nigga JFL, ur mid asf.

sounds like jealousy

been approached 100+ times in my teens and 20s

sounds like jealousy

been approached 100+ times in my teens and 20s
i've SLAYED 100+ times, for every "interaction" you've had when you've literally met someones EYES, i've had full indulged sex, gtfo loser with ur cope.

+ if you don't send your face and use cope excuses, ur uglier then u think. (you unsubconsciously know it)

almost like i dont need ratings from autistic social recluses since women start behaving like animals when around me

not to mention being associated with this type of forum can easily get me disbarred

you sure i'm the coping one here, bro?

i've SLAYED 100+ times, for every "interaction" you've had when you've literally met someones EYES, i've had full indulged sex, gtfo loser with ur cope.

your posts are giving me a strong virgin vibe, sorry

your posts are giving me a strong virgin vibe, sorry
Sideangle
Shitstainmogger

pics speak more then words ever could, virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back