You know your cooked when incels feel bad for you

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

So much suffering for so insignificant causes…
Over if you’re mfs always getting sad emoji reacts on your posts idk (I’m mfs)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, whiteislandpill, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
It's just a bit of sympathy, it's not bad
Idk dude most people here are usually non nt before the “great wave of looksmax terms hit the internet “ and socially cold so I’m surprised about this “sympathy”

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Idk dude most people here are usually non nt before the “great wave of looksmax terms hit the internet “ and socially cold so I’m surprised about this “sympathy”
It's obviously a forced sympathy, often , however better here than irl.
I'm also non nt, and socially cold, and not sympathetic. I do have some empathy for those who experience these situations.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Sad react is how brazilian shitposters react to anything on facebook

It got me laid once btw with a htb busty redhead ukrainian foid
SHe suffered a stroke last year and is now a bit disabled though :/

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist and Jamaldickjavontus
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It's obviously a forced sympathy, often , however better here than irl.
I'm also non nt, and socially cold, and not sympathetic. I do have some empathy for those who experience these situations.
I think sad react is also just sarcasm sometimes or to show irony just my guess

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Darkeningstar
Sad react is how brazilian shitposters react to anything on facebook

It got me laid once btw with a htb busty redhead ukrainian foid
SHe suffered a stroke last year and is now a bit disabled though :/
How’d the sad react get you laid full story?

Full story please 😭
We met on a facebook meme group. She asked me why the sad react i said it was just a meme then I liked one random comment from her and simped hard on the thread and she liked it
Also helped a lot that we were from same uni

Shes also probably autistic, she is really poised and estoic in her communication but now and then sends me some retarded memes like this one she sent me after we had sex (1st thing she sent me right after i left her apartment):

I asked her out a couple times but she cancelled on the day twice so I was like ahh fuck this bitch

Then one night she gave me a bootycall and we banged, then we did it again next week

Then she got a job in another state and moved there we chatted now and then but contact fizzled out specially bc I started a LTR and then she also got one a few months later

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and shia.jihadist
We met on a facebook meme group. She asked me why the sad react i said it was just a meme then I liked one random comment from her and simped hard on the thread and she liked it
Also helped a lot that we were from same uni

Shes also probably autistic, she is really poised and estoic in her communication but now and then sends me some retarded memes like this one she sent me after we had sex (1st thing she sent me right after i left her apartment):

I asked her out a couple times but she cancelled on the day twice so I was like ahh fuck this bitch

Then one night she gave me a bootycall and we banged, then we did it again next week

Then she got a job in another state and moved over we chatted now and then but contact fizzled out specially bc I started a LTR and then she also got one a few months later

this proves that almost no girl in college isn’t used or ran though lol literally fob Ukrainian and prob barely understood English and yet still is a hoe

• +1
this proves that almost no girl in college isn’t used or ran though lol literally fob Ukrainian and prob barely understood English and yet still is a hoe
Hqnp is extinct I’d even go and call it a myth

• +1
No shes brazilian and speaks fluent portuguese its just her family thats ukrainian like her grandparents
Shes like half ukrainian half anglo but born in Brazil

All of that happened here in brazil jfl

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
No shes brazilian and speaks fluent portuguese its just her family thats ukrainian like her grandparents
Shes like half ukrainian half anglo but born in Brazil

All of that happened here in brazil jfl
lol I didn’t expect you to be Brazilian speaking English like this mb

• +1