You know you’re actually good looking when women get sad that you don’t find them attractive

S

saint

Silver
There’s a certain uneasy, resigned look women give to attractive men, when they know the man isn’t interested

There’s times I’d be at work or a function and I’d see someone from afar and think they’re really attractive. I’d smile or act playful. But I’m becoming nearsighted and never ordered prescription glasses. I’d see them up close and notice they have bad wrinkles or a recessed chin; they’d look completely different

Instantly, I’d lose all attraction, and from then on, I’d walk past them basically like this:
IMG 1550

And the times I actually made eye contact, because I can feel them staring, they almost seem childlike, lIke you could see their vulnerable, insecure self. It kind of looks like this:
IMG 1548

At the moment, it’d just piss me off, and sometimes I’d instinctively give them a death stare, but later on, it’s definitely an ego boost

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: twojei, h111, hypernormie and 1 other person
Dnrd a single word

• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock
I hate that that gif an that stupid tallfag that has nothing for him except his height. And the foid is 60IQ so ofcourse she feels captivated from the tallfag just cause of his tall stature (deformity) God i fucking hate normies and foids

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, hypernormie, TheBiggestIncelEver and 1 other person
I that that gif a that stupid tallfag that has nothing for him except his height. And the foid is 60IQ so ofcourse she feels captivated from the tallfag just cause of his tall stature (deformity) God i fucking hate normies and foids
That show was hot

Chad thread enough bragging

euphoria is literally made by jews and rotted woman’s brain because of how low iq woman are .
True. But that actually benefits men who are only interested in hoes and short term relationships

The modern dating market is only bad for sub8 men who cope with the idea of non-promiscuous, loyal wives. It’s already too late for that, can’t close Pandora’s box now

Have had women approach me in the street and get upset that I didn’t want to give them my number

Feels good

euphoria is 90210 for degen zoomers. it sucked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back