You know..

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
You know when you look in the mirror and your top incisors are completely overlapping the under ones to the point you can’t see the bottom incisors at all that unfortunately it’s over…

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Just get braces theory

bimax is legit if you are recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
bimax is legit if you are recessed.
98850B79 FBD9 43BE 8364 7CA90EBD36EF

It looks like I am a bit recessed but the
over bite isn’t helping because I think my teeth are literally in the way of my jaw moving forward.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Feel like If I can just fix my overbite I can solve the rest of the problems with hard mewing and chewing. I don’t even want to show a picture of my teeth because of how fucked the overbite is.

Last edited:
it’s called a deep bite. Get teeth extruded and expand the jaws.

• +1
What do you mean expand them? How?
Your overcomplicating things. There is a ton of ways. Surgery, MSE, tooth born expanders like bioblock and DNA, and then other ones I won’t mention bc I think they have high risk of doing more harm then good.

• +1
Your overcomplicating things. There is a ton of ways. Surgery, MSE, tooth born expanders like bioblock and DNA, and then other ones I won’t mention bc I think they have high risk of doing more harm then good.
Okay thanks

Is this all stuff I have to consult a dentist about or what?

Is this all stuff I have to consult a dentist about or what?
Not all dentists will treat you properly. But if you find a good one like an orthotropist they will do it.

• +1