You like curly head james?

n0rthface

n0rthface

X
You like Curly Head James? His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Together came out in '21, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Wheat Waffles, but I think James has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '22, Huey released this; DNRD!, his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Over". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of being chad and the importance of good genes. It's also a personal statement about James himself.

EE8D579A 582E 48B3 A26C 6CA01AE458B7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fruitgunpop, Prince88, Jpg and 24 others

my fav one so far,shit goes hard esp after 1:33

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 19798 and 9 others
James is King

@curlyheadjames viral 2022 baby

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 16369
James is my son, both of you are in the boysband bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, n0rthface and Deleted member 20618
Yeah james is my boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and n0rthface
You like Curly Head James? His early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Together came out in '21, I think he really came into his own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Wheat Waffles, but I think James has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '22, Huey released this; DNRD!, his most accomplished album. I think his undisputed masterpiece is "Over". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of being chad and the importance of good genes. It's also a personal statement about James himself.

View attachment 1807099

:love:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Everytime I listen to his banger "Youth" I shed a tear and my cortisol gigaspikes for what he could've been without PSL
Connor murphy lookism

• JFL
He’s makes some good shit. Gonna buy me some merch. Band shit innit

• +1