You like my side profile? Side profile yea? You like?

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
You like profile
Side profile?
Yea you like?

Nah but fr does this mullet fit me? And should I try to lemonbottle the tip of my nose?

28D720D2 B347 4CA0 83EB 178822A9FD42

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and N1666
downward

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
thats not side profile

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Uncle Dinky, sb23 and 1 other person
tf is all that shit on your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Uncle Dinky, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Htn keep having that sharp looks makes the overall face look more dark traid. A face which foids look for in zoomer guys. You look like a celtic version of Elias De Poot bulked up

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and sickdawgie
also great bone mass

• +1
tf is all that shit on your face
Acne buddy boyo
It used to be horrifying but I fixed it somewhat. Before my ascension I was fat, pizza faced and pale as shit

31BB4C57 EDAA 4B43 B6A0 7FC4ECF69FA8
2A10E962 85CC 41D2 BC69 869207C7E245

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Charisma, billymidnight and YugoDutch
Htn keep having that sharp looks makes the overall face look more dark traid. A face which foids look for in zoomer guys. You look like a celtic version of Elias De Poot bulked up
Funny thing is, I got more attention from foids when I looked somewhat more bloated.
Now that I’m lean asf foids don’t really like my hollow cheeks nd shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lucifer6969, billymidnight and flippasav
Funny thing is, I got more attention from foids when I looked somewhat more bloated.
Now that I’m lean asf foids don’t really like my hollow cheeks nd shit
Reminds me of foids getting interviewed in public and being asked if they prefer guys with dad bods or six packs. Some foids r stupid

• +1
nga clear your skin tf

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and PsychoDsk
I’m quite lean already and why’s that?
You can go blind, paralyse yourself, etc. It is very risky, and you could achieve a leaner face by just getting leaner normally without having to put your eyesight on the line.

• +1
nga clear your skin tf
Nigga I have clear skin normally, I ate 1 pizza the day be4 that pic and it’s ruined jfl
Over for my insulin sensitivity

• So Sad
Reactions: Akhi
Reminds me of foids getting interviewed in public and being asked if they prefer guys with dad bods or six packs. Some foids r stupid
Yea I’ve been rated chad by BGM but I can’t really seem to get ‘chad treatment’ from foids. They only use me and it never seems genuine, I’ve only felt love like one time in my life and that was when I was a ‘prettyboy’ with lower psl
I swear somewhat gl guys slay more than ‘high psl’

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
You can go blind, paralyse yourself, etc. It is very risky, and you could achieve a leaner face by just getting leaner normally without having to put your eyesight on the line.
From injecting the tip of your nose?
Seems like that’s the only thing holding me back in my side profile. I’m not tryna go blind either. Might fix it with applying layers of tret to get rid of some fat in that area

From injecting the tip of your nose?
Seems like that’s the only thing holding me back in my side profile. I’m not tryna go blind either. Might fix it with applying layers of tret to get rid of some fat in that area
If you hit a blood vessel/nerve in your face, Lemon Bottle also isn't approved by any regulatory agency but has shown to work anecdotally.

• +1
If you hit a blood vessel/nerve in your face, Lemon Bottle also isn't approved by any regulatory agency but has shown to work anecdotally.
Didn’t know all that, I’m not trying it then jfl

Right now, you need a tan, your hair and eyebrows look thin. The long sideburns make you look raggedy. Clear your skin (which you know), and you can always be leaner.

Didn’t know all that, I’m not trying it then jfl
Yeah, furosemide might have a similar effect, won't shrink your nose but make you appear leaner, however it is obviously a temporary solution to your concern. Your nose looks fine from this angle regardless, straight bridge, harmonious with the rest of your face and makes you appear more masculine.

• +1
Right now, you need a tan, your hair and eyebrows look thin. The long sideburns make you look raggedy. Clear your skin (which you know), and you can always be leaner.

Yeah, furosemide might have a similar effect, won't shrink your nose but make you appear leaner, however it is obviously a temporary solution to your concern. Your nose looks fine from this angle regardless, straight bridge, harmonious with the rest of your face and makes you appear more masculine.
Could try dying your eyebrows ~2 shades darker too.

• +1
Mac Tonight lookin ass

• JFL

I’m on vacation rn so I’m focussing on getting a tan, I recently dyed my lashes black which is a huge improvement already. I will dye my eyebrows a bit darker too but I’m worried it’d turn out gay asf. I tried it be4 and it just didn’t fit, check pic.

I’m also trying to grow my hair out longer to likr shoulder length which will take some time. I’m scared to use furosemide cuz I heard it can make UEE worse. Might try it once on a night out and see frol there tho.

Thanks for the suggestions bhai

The eyebrows looked autistic asf JFL
You think dark brown would be a better fit? + would it fit my black lashes and dirty blonde hair?

13E0CE0C CF68 4E76 B94A EA0E2F2F3A75

T
Could try dying your eyebrows ~2 shades darker too.
hink my eye area is looking pretty good as of rn
Really considering if I should dye my hair on top darker too tbh

Whatchu think? Dye hair dark brown + brows and keep my lashes black?
DCA7AB7D 3AEB 4C8D B24B 1D97A4328F34

The eyebrows looked autistic asf JFL
You think dark brown would be a better fit? + would it fit my black lashes and dirty blonde hair?

View attachment 3072041
I'd try dark brown, is the attached photo immediately after you dyed them? Normally they look retarded for a few days and then the colour evens out.

I’m also trying to grow my hair out longer to likr shoulder length which will take some time. I’m scared to use furosemide cuz I heard it can make UEE worse. Might try it once on a night out and see frol there tho.
Apparently, just experiment with a lower dose like 40mg, not really a massive deal if you take it one time at home to see the effects, it's pretty cheap.

T

View attachment 3072053
I'm blonde, so I'm biased, I personally would want to stay blonde, I would say try to dye your eyebrows with a comparably lighter shade, and mix your eyebrow dye with a bit of peroxide beforehand.

My biased opinion overall would be to stay dirty blonde, try a lighter shade, keep your lashes black, experiment and see what works for you though, it's not like you can't go back once you've dyed your hair once.

• +1
T

View attachment 3072053
But from an unbiased POV, keep blonde hair if you want to maximise your SMV.

• +1
I'm blonde, so I'm biased, I personally would want to stay blonde, I would say try to dye your eyebrows with a comparably lighter shade, and mix your eyebrow dye with a bit of peroxide beforehand.

My biased opinion overall would be to stay dirty blonde, try a lighter shade, keep your lashes black, experiment and see what works for you though, it's not like you can't go back once you've dyed your hair once.

Yea forsure hitler would love us but I wanna look kinda more exotic if you know what I mean

• +1
Reactions: aids
it’s not that easy because it’s PIE and not actual acne
Fr PIE is the most annoying thing ever, it used to be so bad my whole face was covered in red dots

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Fr PIE is the most annoying thing ever, it used to be so bad my whole face was covered in red dots
Be glad it isn’t scarring. PIE will probably fade over time, but if you want them gone quicker you should use Tazarotene. Got rid of mine so effectively.

• +1
Be glad it isn’t scarring. PIE will probably fade over time, but if you want them gone quicker you should use Tazarotene. Got rid of mine so effectively.
I don’t really use anything, It just went away with time. Still some left but idgaf about them

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Clearest skin white worshipper:

Worry about your own skin

• JFL
bro u kinda look like my friend
Screenshot 2024 08 04 at 62417PM

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and PsychoDsk
gimme some crypto insiders bhai