‘ You look like a 15 yo from behind ‘, girl I’m dating laughed at my face ( no shit test )

N

Nation

Platinum
Im 5’8.5”, I Always wear High top af1 and 1 inch lifts. Im starting to think about upgrading my lifts and using 2 inches ( or maybe 3).

Shes 5'7"; busty and overall Better looking than me. Her sister bf Is 6'2" while her sis Is 5'3". She 100% feeling insecure about my height.

' you look like a 15 yo boy from behind ' + smiling/laughing
' look at the shoulder, we are the same height '
' now in taller ' ( while we are walking in the street)
' in this Pic you look a lot taller than me, unfortunately this isnt the reality '
OFC She even told me something like ' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '

These aren’t shit tests, I always reply back with silence or using sarcasm, when she’s saying these things she has an irritated tone like a teacher who’s telling what’s not good to a kid.
Seriously what do you think?

She used me a lot for instagram pictures because she probably likes my face or at least she isn’t embarassed…but I feel like she doesn’t have any attraction because every time we go out she starts making these comments.
I never reply back or I use sarcasm + I’m 100% sure she doesn’t feel it’s something I feel bad for.
Or she makes some passive comments, ex. We were watching a movie, tall actor walks in and she was like :
‘ this actor isn’t handsome but he’s so tall ‘

Or ‘ you walk tip toes to look taller ‘ , things like that…always criticizing and I have her eyes on me all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: Aero and maarda
' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '
JFL
cuckazoids back at it with cuck-no-jutsu again

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, nullptrs, rg1235 and 1 other person
you mog ur sisters boyfriend buddy, also how u gonna let that I preferred the other guy thing go, did she get rejected by him?

Im 5’8.5”, I Always wear High top af1 and 1 inch lifts. Im starting to think about upgrading my lifts and using 2 inches ( or maybe 3).

Shes 5'7"; busty and overall Better looking than me. Her sister bf Is 6'2" while her sis Is 5'3". She 100% feeling insecure about my height.

' in this Pic you look a lot taller than me, unfortunately this isnt the reality '
OFC She even told me something like ' I used to talk with you and this other dude, In going to be honest...I prefered him '

These aren’t shit tests, I always reply back with silence or using sarcasm, when she’s saying these things she has an irritated tone like a teacher who’s telling what’s not good to a kid.

She used me a lot for instagram pictures because she probably likes my face or at least she isn’t embarassed…but I feel like she doesn’t have any attraction because every time we go out she starts making these comments.
I never reply back or I use sarcasm + I’m 100% sure she doesn’t feel it’s something I feel bad for.
Or she makes some passive comments, ex. We were watching a movie, tall actor walks in and she was like :

Or ‘ you walk tip toes to look taller ‘ , things like that…always criticizing and I have her eyes on me all the time
cheat on her immediately

pump and dump thatll show her