You might never be a Chad but your son could be

O

OBE

Bronze
I know the ideal for everyone on this forum is "Chad" and either for some might be achievable for most it's not, either due to their looks or that they found the blackpill too late.

But you can still use all this information and apply it once you will have a kid, and, hopefully, it will be a boy.
  • Study/Work/Build a company/Run a scam-scheme or whatever it's needed to have financial freedom, this is extremely important, I'm not saying millions or whatever since it depends in which country do you live
  • Marry someone with good genes, yeah genetic recombination is much like lottery but still better have higher chances to have a good-looking son from the start. You can either achieve this by your looks/money or both of them.
  • Ever since your son is getting born, feed him with the right nutrition in mind, to be honest for the first 1-2 years there's nothing you can teach/apply to him so just gotta let the time pass.
  • When he grows and he's around 3-5 years old, you must be sure his nutrition and sleep is on point, you can also get him into a sport such as swimming, imo, swimming is the best sport for your body aesthetics, he will get a huge frame from it and a swimmer body which is far more superior than any gymcel's body.
  • Be aware of his oral posture and habits, don't let him suck on his finger, make sure he doesn't push his teeth with his tongue, if you are lucky he will either do the mewing naturally or either you will have to teach him whenever he's capable of understanding. Doesn't matter if you think mewing is cope or not, that it didn't help you, teach your son to mew just like you will teach him to brush his teeth.
  • Teach him to sleep on his back
  • Let him develop a few years and simply keep a good environment for him until he is 9-10.
  • In case you/your partner have failos in your face such as a bad nose, and you see the same resulting in your son, get him a rhinoplasty at around 10-11 while telling him and everyone else that the doctors recommend it since he was having breathing issues. It's much better to get it as young as possible and let him enjoy his teenage years with a good face.
  • In the best scenario, he won't be needing braces at all because of the good nutrition and mewing.
  • Get him on HGH also at around 10-11 if he's of average height/slightly higher than average, don't do it tho if he's already predicted to end up 6'3''-6'4'' or whatever the perfect height for these times will be.
  • In middle-school, pay attention to the fashion trends and always make sure he's dressed fashionable for the time and wears whatever is popular at that time.
  • Get him a skincare routine, can get him on cleanser + moisturizer + Retin-A + sunscreen. Make him to stick to it such as brushing teeth.
  • By the time he is 15 he should be already pretty set for life, his face should be really good looking to model-tier if you did everything correctly, his body should be great from swimming/whatever sport you told him to do it, good sleep + HGH definitely gives him a huge boost and also skincare by the age when no one bothers with it.
  • At 16 simply buy him a car, doesn't matter how shitty it is, so he can gain the social points with the girls and just get them in bed easier at that age.
After this yeah it depends on a lot of case-by-case scenario but I'm pretty sure if everything went well until 16 then you can keep his life on the right track and let him enjoy the best things of life and then set him up for adulthood.

All the things I listed are mainly just general and broad advices/points which of course can vary and be changed but yeah just listed them as such to make an idea.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Amexmaxx, MoostWestThuisBest, randomguy1235 and 5 others
>have son
nigga what? where do i buy one

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Van, PubertyMaxxer, SoyGune and 1 other person
How are we gonna have a son if we can’t reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, randomvanish, Amexmaxx and 13 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Zeta ascended, Vidyacoper and 3 others
I'll cross that bridge if/when I get to it

Legit. Marry a foid with good bone structure.

F96916c8e3ecb70a5a57feecbd2e3a8a

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx and SA7
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz, diggbicc and Nosecel
My dad got with a robust female and it did not work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dude I don't give a shit about my unborn son.
My dad got with a robust female and it did not work
Genetic recombonation theory. I saw a 15 year old brother with his 17 year old sister. They looked alike but sister was 5'5 and brother was 6'2.

giphy.gif

That dude would be just as subhuman as I and I don't wanna create another copy cat

i will have daughter, jfl@ wanting son =decrased reproduction

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5143 and Deleted member 275
i will have daughter, jfl@ wanting son =decrased reproduction
This. Society right now is way better for women than men. Not just for reproduction, but basically every facet of life is more suited towards women right now.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 5143, diggbicc and 3 others
This. Society right now is way better for women than men. Not just for reproduction, but basically every facet of life is more suited towards women right now.
Plus u can fuck ur daughter

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ElySioNs, Toth's thot, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
Imagine getting a rhinoplasty at 10 when your nose is not even done growing. What could possibly go wrong?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292, .🇹🇩., SA7 and 1 other person
This is a good thread, fuck the subhuman adhd rotters who sperged out

Also depends on how subhuman your dad is.😅
My dad is not a subhuman. He was slaying white girls in his earlier years
Dude I don't give a shit about my unborn son.

Genetic recombonation theory. I saw a 15 year old brother with his 17 year old sister. They looked alike but sister was 5'5 and brother was 6'2.
Genetic recombo is weird

I will not put him on HGH ngl it’s bad and cause big nose and ears and he will get bullied ngl

I will put him on skincare + diet + sports and good income and car
Other than that you can’t do much

But great thread indeed OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Cope

GENETICS

Fuck off you nigger
I will become chad or die
Shut your mouth!
Zero words
Ignored
I think dying might be my only option. We'll see in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
you're gonna be the best dad ever