You misunderstand JBW (here's why)

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
Your best bet isn't to go to a foreign country, but it's actually to go america. Basically all the asians are self hating and don't date other asians. The only asian couples you'll see is SF, but that's cause there's so many asians there to begin with.

The point of the post is you want to get asians MOVE TO SAN FRANSICO

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial, klip11, watah and 4 others
Your best best isn't to go to a foreign country, but it's actually to go america. Basically all the asians are self hating and don't hate other asians. The only asian couples you'll see is SF, but that's cause there's so many asians there to begin with.

dnr jbw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Surfsup, piec, watah and 2 others
Your best bet isn't to go to a foreign country, but it's actually to go america. Basically all the asians are self hating and don't date other asians. The only asian couples you'll see is SF, but that's cause there's so many asians there to begin with.

what about jbl (just be latino) law in europe, should all the south americans on here be advised to move to scandinavia (thread incoming on this soon btw it will be part 3 in my series)

what about jbl (just be latino) law in europe, should all the south americans on here be advised to move to scandinavia (thread incoming on this soon btw it will be part 3 in my series)
No one would give the spics visas to move :forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: castizo
Depends on where you live tbh.

I swear...in my state, something like 80% or more Koreans, Indians, and Viets stick with their own people and they tend to be very clannish and distrustful of outsiders.

Chinese people go either way. Many Chinese girls date Jewish men(seriously, I see more Jewish men with Chinese girls than any other type of White dude) but there's still many Chinese couples too especially in heavily Asian areas. And Filipinas basically date everybody: Whites, Blacks, Latinos, East Asians, Arabs, etc.

I think people sorta exaggerate how much Asian women sellout in America. I think it depends on where you live cause, while I do see WM/AW couples, Asian couples are still normal to find too. I see young Asian/Indian couples every day.

Also, Americanized or "Whitewashed" Asian women from rich areas are just as picky as suburban White girls.

They'll want the tall Chad tier White guys with money just like their White female counterparts.

That's the main reason why White/Asian couples have a higher income than regular White couples in the U.S.

Also, Americanized or "Whitewashed" Asian women from rich areas are just as picky as suburban White girls.

They'll want the tall Chad tier White guys with money just like their White female counterparts.

That's the main reason why White/Asian couples have a higher income than regular White couples in the U.S.
JBW is kinda flawed not that i think about it, what it really should say is "being white will increase your smv" cause it def will for the average mtn white in america

JBW is kinda flawed not that i think about it, what it really should say is "being white will increase your smv" cause it def will for the average mtn white in america
If JBW means "Whites generally have a higher SMV than others", it makes sense.

If it means any type of White dude can get dates and sex with an attractive girl with ease, it makes no sense.

Just move bro

It’s isn’t really a flex to date an Asian gal