You must be lean if under 6ft

D

Deleted member 7357

Iron
The wider you are, the shorter you appear, so bulking up is a stupid idea. You may not be respected by men, but your target is women, right? Guys will jealous anyway when they see a beautiful girl with you.

Also, make sure your clothes fit you well. Choose slim fit shirts. The darker the color, the better. Looking skinny is halo in obese world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 26678, St.TikTokcel and 3 others

picture related is like 5'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, anactualdude, Emiqrox and 1 other person
View attachment 2215056

picture related is like 5'

now put him in the streets and you get a clown (if you are saying that's a turbomanlet)

don't know what this pic alone is supposed to prove. and even the author of the pic still feels the need to exaggerate height with low angle perspective.

now put him in the streets and you get a clown (if you are saying that's a turbomanlet)

don't know what this pic alone is supposed to prove. and even the author of the pic is still frauding with low angle perspective.
he didn't look big in clothing.

this isn't a good angle if you want to appear taller.

that was just a side note. comment on the important part of my post.
5' with that build > 5' without that build.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, risque_dew and 5 others
5' with that build > 5' without that build.

for sure, but when you see someone with that physique walk past the average tall(er) guy irl, it barely amounts to anything. they are more likely to be perceived as tryhard caricatures by people.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
all "men" under 6' should just trannymax

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, datboijj, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
they are more likely to be perceived as tryhard caricatures by people.
not really since they don't look big in clothing, they'll look good in bed and at the beach though, and height isn't a relevant factor on social media since you can just fraud the perspective, dm's would still be filled with sluts.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
the thread is borderline water, but yeah.

as a short guy, your best bet is getting lean and in decent shape (not "decent" in the eyes of gymcel copers with BDD) and hoping your face can save you.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 23558
The wider you are, the shorter you appear, so bulking up is a stupid idea. You may not be respected by men, but your target is women, right? Guys will jealous anyway when they see a beautiful girl with you.

Also, make sure your clothes fit you well. Choose slim fit shirts. The darker the color, the better. Looking skinny is halo in obese world.
not rly but u're close to the concept... you either have to dress very oversized to look look skinny with a good frame or very slim... if you dress in between u look like every one else but shorter

not really since they don't look big in clothing, they'll look good in bed and at the beach though, and height isn't a relevant factor on social media since you can just fraud the perspective, dm's would still be filled with sluts.

and how many of those dms ever translate to anything meaningful?

when i speak about this site's main topics, i'm focusing on what happens outside, not on reddit, twitter, instagram, tinder and all the bullshit that comes with it.

here's a good example here

here you see how mbappe looks like a kid next to the 7ft dude (cuz his suit is weird suited on him)
while the real kid (who's dressed oversized) look somewhat proportionate next to the giant

and how many of those dms translate to anything meaningful?

when i speak about this site's main topics, i'm focusing on what happens outside, not on reddit, twitter, instagram, tinder and all the bullshit that comes with it.
they'd be more likely to than not receiving any dm's at all since that initial sexual spark is already there.

most dating happens online in younger age demographics doesn't it? so a good shot from a perspective that makes you look taller with an unbuttoned shirt would do well.

being in shape is always a good thing, not many women would get hot over seeing the body of some scrawny guy on the internet regardless of how tall he looks.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and rl⠀
not rly but u're close to the concept... you either have to dress very oversized to look look skinny with a good frame or very slim... if you dress in between u look like every one else but shorter

proportions are very important too. besides height, physique isn't all about low bf% and wide shoulders. if your limbs look short/stunted, you'll look like shit at any fitness level. compare guys like xavi/iniesta/dani alves with neymar, in example. neymar is barely even 5ft9, yet doesn't look short or failoed by it at all (beyond just getting heightmogged by other men),

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and justleavemealone

Screenshot 20230521 095808 Instagram resized
Screenshot 20230521 095832 Instagram resized

Just become powerlifter at 5'7 and develop huge ass bro!

• JFL
Reactions: Emiqrox
@Arborist is this true ?

"the shorter you are, the quicker increase in width begins to hurt your overall appearance" is more accurate. not even mental masturbation, just simple mathematics.

Nothibg matters if ur under 6'.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
slightly above i think.

I‘m like 6 inches shorter than the average german.
I live in the tallest part of the country, pretty much every native is around my height except oldcels and foreigners.

I live in the tallest part of the country, pretty much every native is around my height except oldcels and foreigners.
i should avoid that place

If you're under 6'2 don't even leave your basement. I do and I'm paying a big toll for doing so.

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Bushman
Of course, that is the bare minimum but still depends on your face tbh. It's pretty much over for you below 6'1 if you don't have a good face.

Looking skinny is not a halo if you're short(below 6'1).