You Must Be Willing To WALK AWAY

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
The strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and mean it. I'm going to say that one more time. The strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and mean it, and this applies in various situations, whether it's negotiating a business deal or negotiating the terms of a relationship.

You know, a relationship is a continual negotiating situation. You're negotiating boundaries, negotiating core values. Sometimes somebody doesn't want to negotiate with you. You lay out your terms, you let this person know how you want to live your life, and if they don't align with your core values, then it's best to wish them the very best and walk away without looking back.

In a business deal, you lay out your terms and expectations for compensation based on your skills and experience. It's a take-it-or-leave-it approach, and if the other party is not willing to agree, you walk away without regrets.

The issue is, many people are afraid to walk away because they have a scarcity mindset. They doubt their ability to secure another deal or find another person to fall in love with and potentially have a family with. They're latching on to the fantasy of this one situation with this one woman. You know the whole soul mate thing, that Disney fairy tale. You hear phrases like twin flames and all that stuff right. It's all a bunch of garbage.

But the truth is, there are many potential soul mates and partners out there. Scarcity mentality is what keeps them from walking away from unfulfilling situations. It's important to realize that there will be someone else, someone better, and to expect good things for the future. Having self-respect means being willing to walk away from unhealthy situations and not settle for less than you deserve.

Remember, the strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and truly mean it. Have some self-respect and remove yourself from the situation. Lay your terms on the table, be clear about what you want, and show your willingness to make it work. Setting boundaries is essential – take it or leave it. If the other party is unwilling to cooperate or find common ground, don't hesitate to walk away and never look back. Adopt an abundance mindset and believe that better opportunities will come your way.

@diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cutie_pie, Jungcuck, Deleted member 20370 and 20 others
Excellent thread. I needed this one year earlier. Through my experiences I have come to learn the same thing as what is written down here. Thank you. The people who get to read this and actually imprint it into their minds are the lucky ones. I wish I had acted this way, then I would have been able to cut off whatever was not good to me instantly.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 0hMan, Ken and 2 others
Stop pinging me

• WTF
Reactions: Gengar
Excellent thread. I needed this one year earlier. Through my experiences I have come to learn the same thing as what is written down here. Thank you. The people who get to read this and actually imprint it into their minds are the lucky ones. I wish I had acted this way, then I would have been able to cut off whatever was not good to me instantly.
At times, facing difficult experiences may not necessarily be a negative thing. In hindsight, they can serve as eye-openers, despite the heaviness of the pain. Someone who has never been burnt by a flame won't understand its danger and won't learn to shield themselves from it.

I hope they read it, but people's attention span here is short, so I'm not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, horizontallytall and Gengar
  • JFL
At times, facing difficult experiences may not necessarily be a negative thing. In hindsight, they can serve as eye-openers, despite the heaviness of the pain. Someone who has never been burnt by a flame won't understand its danger and won't learn to shield themselves from it.

I hope they read it, but people's attention span here is short, so I'm not sure.
Well said. Sometimes you gotta experience it to know what something means. Although as they say, a genius is the one who learns from other people’s mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Agreed. NEVER LOWER YOUR STANDARDS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, BoneDensity, Nasi Lemak and 1 other person
Well said. Sometimes you gotta experience it to know what something means. Although as they say, a genius is the one who learns from other people’s mistakes.
I used to think the same way for a while, but sometimes, certain lessons have to hit us hard firsthand, while others we can learn from observing others without experiencing any harm. Personal experiences tend to leave a lasting impact compared to things we merely witness in others.

• +1
my mom should have walked away from my dad but love does weird things with people

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: human304 and emeraldglass
good thread btw i read it 4 times

bookmarked it

• Love it
I used to think the same way for a while, but sometimes, certain lessons have to hit us hard firsthand, while others we can learn from observing others without experiencing any harm. Personal experiences tend to leave a lasting impact compared to things we merely witness in others.
Right, right. So what you’re trying to say is that.. just like with everything else, nothing is ever one way or the other. It’s a mixed bag of everything, basically. Of going through it, of observing it from others, etc?

• +1
STACY OR DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and emeraldglass
6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Right, right. So what you’re trying to say is that.. just like with everything else, nothing is ever one way or the other. It’s a mixed bag of everything, basically. Of going through it, of observing it from others, etc?
Yes. For instance, experiencing a scam from a stranger on the street will leave a lasting impact compared to, let's say, if your friend encountered the same scam. The personal nature of the experience makes it more traumatic and consequently harder to forget.

• +1
Yes. For instance, experiencing a scam from a stranger on the street will leave a lasting impact compared to, let's say, if your friend encountered the same scam. The personal nature of the experience makes it more traumatic and consequently harder to forget.
I get what you’re saying. That makes a lot of sense! My phone is about to die… so I’ll see you tomorrow, hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and emeraldglass
my dad is not a good husband still love him even with all his flaws
Of course, at the end of the day, he's still your dad. Being man is hard. Learn from his mistakes and let it be a lesson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
I get what you’re saying. That makes a lot of sense! My phone is about to die… so I’ll see you tomorrow, hopefully.
Inshalla brother see you tomorrow.

• Love it
Somewhat agree but a gf is not a business partner. This psychological manipulation is actually very unhealthy and pimp Esque way of having a relo. You should do what comes naturally not develop pua mind tricks and vetting.

You’re also forgetting most men aren’t afforded the luxury of threatening break up. It could mean years without intimacy or a partner, having said that you’ve lost your girl once she has no respect for you

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and horizontallytall
My girlfriend just broke up with me, I know there are other girls out there. But they are not her. I know all this bullshit oh she was so special. But she really seemed to be one in a million girl and somehow just... changed. Did she show her true colors, or what is something I could have prevented? I am deeply heartbroken right now, in any case.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, mewcoper, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
i do this too much and now im left with nobody

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Somewhat agree but a gf is not a business partner. This psychological manipulation is actually very unhealthy and pimp Esque way of having a relo. You should do what comes naturally not develop pua mind tricks and vetting.

You’re also forgetting most men aren’t afforded the luxury of threatening break up. It could mean years without intimacy or a partner, having said that you’ve lost your girl once she has no respect for you
Humans mentalities are quite similar, whether it's dealing with a business partner or a romantic interest. Boundaries are crucial in any relationship, and just like women, men should set them too. Mind games are a part of daily life, always happening unconsciously. Your efforts to win someone over through romance or confidence may be seen as mental maneuvering, but it's simply a natural and human phenomenon.

Woman cannot be attracted to a man that she feels sorry for. So if she's mistreating you, if she's bullying you, causing you absolute drama every day and here you are still there on the receiving end like a punching bag unwilling to walk away. She will be thinking: “What’s wrong with this guy he's still here, I've been treating him like a piece of shit and he's still here.”

Have some self-respect my brother walk away. This situation is not healthy for you and I know the uncertainty of the future terrifies you but what should terrify you even more is being in this situation any longer.

Being humiliated, I mean how does being humiliated every single day make you feel? Some of you guys are in relationships where the woman shouts at you, curses you on a consistent basis, disrespects you in front of family or friends and here you are: “Okay honey I still love you, we can still work this out”. You're living in some fantasy world some, dream world mate have some self-respect.

My girlfriend just broke up with me, I know there are other girls out there. But they are not her. I know all this bullshit oh she was so special. But she really seemed to be one in a million girl and somehow just... changed. Did she show her true colors, or what is something I could have prevented? I am deeply heartbroken right now, in any case.
People don't change they just find new ways to lie or momentary step outside their true character. It doesn't matter how she started, what matters is who she is now, and that could be who she'll be for good. We can prevent what's not in our power.

With That being said, it depends on how you handled the problem maybe you could have handled it in a better manner. Only you know.
i do this too much and now im left with nobody
Don't be a dick, just be someone who dares to let go without fearing the loss.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and mewcoper
It's my way or the highway

0 compromises for anything, ever

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's my way or the highway

0 compromises for anything, ever
Never compromise on core values. When it comes to less important aspects, weigh the pros and cons and make your decision accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
No abundance exists for truecels:blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and emeraldglass
She either found someone better(monkey ranch) or the relo has been crashing for a while

Humans mentalities are quite similar, whether it's dealing with a business partner or a romantic interest. Boundaries are crucial in any relationship, and just like women, men should set them too. Mind games are a part of daily life, always happening unconsciously. Your efforts to win someone over through romance or confidence may be seen as mental maneuvering, but it's simply a natural and human phenomenon.

Woman cannot be attracted to a man that she feels sorry for. So if she's mistreating you, if she's bullying you, causing you absolute drama every day and here you are still there on the receiving end like a punching bag unwilling to walk away. She will be thinking: “What’s wrong with this guy he's still here, I've been treating him like a piece of shit and he's still here.”

Have some self-respect my brother walk away. This situation is not healthy for you and I know the uncertainty of the future terrifies you but what should terrify you even more is being in this situation any longer.

Being humiliated, I mean how does being humiliated every single day make you feel? Some of you guys are in relationships where the woman shouts at you, curses you on a consistent basis, disrespects you in front of family or friends and here you are: “Okay honey I still love you, we can still work this out”. You're living in some fantasy world some, dream world mate have some self-respect.

People don't change they just find new ways to lie or momentary step outside their true character. It doesn't matter how she started, what matters is who she is now, and that could be who she'll be for good. We can prevent what's not in our power.

With That being said, it depends on how you handled the problem maybe you could have handled it in a better manner. Only you know.

Don't be a dick, just be someone who dares to let go without fearing the loss.
People are won over by looks, money and status not charm and charisma checks like a video game lol. Yeah that’s why I said the relo is finished when she starts regularly disrespecting you. But what’s worse for your health - inceldom or abuse?

Like a job you shouldn’t leave until you have another (stable) one jfl lined up. That’s what foids do

Many men are in toxic relos but don’t go ER. However those in inceldom take radical solutions and lose sanity

People are won over by looks, money and status not charm and charisma checks like a video game lol. Yeah that’s why I said the relo is finished when she starts regularly disrespecting you. But what’s worse for your health - inceldom or abuse?

Like a job you shouldn’t leave until you have another (stable) one jfl lined up. That’s what foids do

Many men are in toxic relos but don’t go ER. However those in inceldom take radical solutions and lose sanity
Those who go ER are the extremes. I would personally prefer to be incel instead of letting a woman abuse me and lose my dignity.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ShowerMaxxing
Those who go ER are the extremes. I would personally prefer to be incel instead of letting a woman abuse me and lose my dignity.
No such thing as a male virgin with dignity, it’s called lack of opportunity. Imagine thinking masturbation and being alone is dignified

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
More plates, more dates.

• WTF
No such thing as a male virgin with dignity, it’s called lack of opportunity. Imagine thinking masturbation and being alone is dignified
I may not willingly choose this path, but it's definitely more dignified than allowing a woman to treat you like a doormat and staying in the relationship just for physical desires. What sort of man are you if you fear being without sex? It implies you can be easily manipulated into compromising your principles for gratification. A man should protect his honor with unwavering dedication.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Primalsplit
I may not willingly choose this path, but it's definitely more dignified than allowing a woman to treat you like a doormat and staying in the relationship just for physical desires. What sort of man are you if you fear being without sex? It implies you can be easily manipulated into compromising your principles for gratification. A man should protect his honor with unwavering dedication.
You make a fair point but sex and reproduction is the driving force in life. All animals strive to reproduce but only the best do, passing on superior genes for survival in future. If you don’t have kids and remain alone, by nature you are a bigger loser than a doormat man with children. Refer to all women without children, crazy regretful cat ladies and all men obsessed with toys (cars, tech etc)

Concepts like honor, dedication and principles are manmade ideas from religious doctrine. Unless you’re a holy man dedicated to celibacy it makes little sense that you’d choose ideas over opportunity. I’m not implying you should be solely controlled by animalistic impulses however. Balance is crucial

Last edited:
  • +1
You make a fair point but sex and reproduction is the driving force in life. All animals strive to reproduce but only the best do, passing on superior genes for survival in future. If you don’t have kids and remain alone, by nature you are a bigger loser than a doormat man with children. Refer to all women without children, crazy regretful cat ladies and all men obsessed with toys (cars, tech etc)

Concepts like honor, dedication and principles are manmade ideas from religious doctrine. Unless you’re a holy man dedicated to celibacy it makes little sense that you’d choose ideas over opportunity. I’m not implying you should be solely controlled by animalistic impulses however. Balance is crucial
Balance is undoubtedly crucial, but honor, dedication, and principles are inherent qualities that arise naturally. While interpretations may vary to some extent, their fundamental pillars remain constant across time and cultures.

As a religious Muslim, my driving force is not solely to reproduce, but rather to obey God.

Reproducing while being a weak man would perpetuate the same traits in my children, and the cycle would continue. It's like a never-ending circle. This pattern of decay can be observed in the West, where each generation has gradually let go of some principles, leading to a decline in morality and manliness. This is the state we find ourselves in today.

To prevent further decay for future generations, a man must stand firm in his principles, respecting his honor, and setting boundaries even when it might seem insignificant. By doing so, we can safeguard the integrity and values we hold dear.

Balance is undoubtedly crucial, but honor, dedication, and principles are inherent qualities that arise naturally. While interpretations may vary to some extent, their fundamental pillars remain constant across time and cultures.

As a religious Muslim, my driving force is not solely to reproduce, but rather to obey God.

Reproducing while being a weak man would perpetuate the same traits in my children, and the cycle would continue. It's like a never-ending circle. This pattern of decay can be observed in the West, where each generation has gradually let go of some principles, leading to a decline in morality and manliness. This is the state we find ourselves in today.

To prevent further decay for future generations, a man must stand firm in his principles, respecting his honor, and setting boundaries even when it might seem insignificant. By doing so, we can safeguard the integrity and values we hold dear.
You contradicted yourself, first saying principles arise naturally then saying if you were weak you pass on the same poor traits to your children. Truth is human brains are easily manipulated as children, our principles come from parental figures and society.

If you were raised by serial killers in a society where it’s the norm you wouldn’t view it as bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: human304
Too much information to handle.

• JFL
If you don’t have kids and remain alone, by nature you are a bigger loser than a doormat man with children. Refer to all women without children, crazy regretful cat ladies and all men obsessed with toys (cars, tech etc)
The Mullah in Nigeria who has thirty kids with five different women is actually a winner than the high iq Nasa scientist who and his wife vowed to remain childless for muh environment.

• +1
The Mullah in Nigeria who has thirty kids with five different women is actually a winner than the high iq Nasa scientist who and his wife vowed to remain childless for muh environment.
Yes by nature and I think lots of men would agree that the Mullah Lifemogs. Rather than the slave that believes in global warming and puts it over his own instincts. Case in point

• JFL
The strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and mean it. I'm going to say that one more time. The strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and mean it, and this applies in various situations, whether it's negotiating a business deal or negotiating the terms of a relationship.

You know, a relationship is a continual negotiating situation. You're negotiating boundaries, negotiating core values. Sometimes somebody doesn't want to negotiate with you. You lay out your terms, you let this person know how you want to live your life, and if they don't align with your core values, then it's best to wish them the very best and walk away without looking back.

In a business deal, you lay out your terms and expectations for compensation based on your skills and experience. It's a take-it-or-leave-it approach, and if the other party is not willing to agree, you walk away without regrets.

The issue is, many people are afraid to walk away because they have a scarcity mindset. They doubt their ability to secure another deal or find another person to fall in love with and potentially have a family with. They're latching on to the fantasy of this one situation with this one woman. You know the whole soul mate thing, that Disney fairy tale. You hear phrases like twin flames and all that stuff right. It's all a bunch of garbage.

But the truth is, there are many potential soul mates and partners out there. Scarcity mentality is what keeps them from walking away from unfulfilling situations. It's important to realize that there will be someone else, someone better, and to expect good things for the future. Having self-respect means being willing to walk away from unhealthy situations and not settle for less than you deserve.

Remember, the strongest negotiating position is the ability to walk away and truly mean it. Have some self-respect and remove yourself from the situation. Lay your terms on the table, be clear about what you want, and show your willingness to make it work. Setting boundaries is essential – take it or leave it. If the other party is unwilling to cooperate or find common ground, don't hesitate to walk away and never look back. Adopt an abundance mindset and believe that better opportunities will come your way.

@diabolusx666 @dutchboi @Alphacentauri5555 @OldRooster @gennaro @Donkeyballs @A.. @autisticretard @shieldzz @DasAuto @six feet tall @Incelistan @Timmy @Pit @QQ442244 @Lebgfinal @horizontallytall @B1B2 @eduardkoopman @bad rng unlucky @rateme932490 @nigtard @ProCoper @uberfuckchad @lifefuelshake @crybaby @AngryShane @gsizzle @fug @workingondying @Featherless Biped @tents @khasmax @cytoplasm @vonPsl @Brootal @DickLatinCel @0hMan @RedCarpet @inferiorpispot234 @Wishful @ShineBright @SOLO292 @Sixfut @Viperm
Abundance is king.

• +1
.The issue is, many people are afraid to walk away because they have a scarcity mindset. They doubt their ability to secure another deal or find another person to fall in love with and potentially have a family with.
Sometimes scarcity is in mindset only.
Sometimes the scarcity is the reality.

• +1

In relationships this is good but in businesses it's the worst advice ever. You're not harvey specter lmao the real world is different

In relationships this is good but in businesses it's the worst advice ever. You're not harvey specter lmao the real world is different
It’s important in a business deal also.

It Demonstrates Independence because when you show that you are willing to walk away, it signals that you are not desperate and have other options. This conveys a sense of independence and confidence, making the other party take your proposals seriously.

It Creates Scarcity by indicating that you are ready to walk away, you create a sense of scarcity for your offer. The other party may fear losing out on a valuable opportunity, making them more inclined to make concessions to keep the deal alive.

React before even reading the first word. It close to the home.

• +1