You must become like a child in order to enter heaven

D

Deleted member 51576

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
There are these beautiful verses:

It cannot be understated how important it is to let go of your pride, pretensions, and self importance and become like little children to understand and accept God into your life. Yes it is as easy as “God created us and the whole universe because something can’t come from nothing”.

You truly do need to become immature, naive, and have humility in order to come to God. The midwit urge to sperg out with “but achkshually, where’s ur evidence?! Sources?!” will serve as nothing more than a path to damn yourself. Your self righteousness will not let you find and accept the free gift of salvation and eternal life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: devonhendryx999, Never Get Up, iam good boy and 3 others
🙏🏻😇✝️

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and The Grinch
Not like child, but pretty much like a newborn. Most children are brats. And past the age of 5 most lose their innocence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Not like child, but pretty much like a newborn. Most children are brats. And past the age of 5 most lose their innocence.
Lol like a child regarding belief in God, but I get the point! We must have a child-like attitude towards God and not let worldly institutions corrupt and blind us to His existence.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature

View attachment 2753725
View attachment 2753728

It cannot be understated how important it is to let go of your pride, pretensions, and self importance and become like little children to understand and accept God into your life. Yes it is as easy as “God created us and the whole universe because something can’t come from nothing”.

You truly do need to become immature, naive, and have humility in order to come to God. The midwit urge to sperg out with “but achkshually, where’s ur evidence?! Sources?!” will serve as nothing more than a path to damn yourself. Your self righteousness will not let you find and accept the free gift of salvation and eternal life.
True because only children should be expected to actually believe in a fairy tale like the Christian story.

Agreed OP

True because only children should be expected to actually believe in a fairy tale like the Christian story.

Agreed OP
Your smugness is the reason why those verses are written. You are not as intelligent as you think you are.

The Christian story is a beautiful one—wherein God came down to earth to live amongst us and reveal Himself in the flesh. He came to redeem us and offer us the free gift of eternal life for all who are willing to let go of their impulses, pride, and smugness,

Your smugness is the reason why those verses are written. You are not as intelligent as you think you are.

The Christian story is a beautiful one—wherein God came down to earth to live amongst us and reveal Himself in the flesh. He came to redeem us and offer us the free gift of eternal life for all who are willing to let go of their impulses, pride, and smugness,
Did all of that through a logic He made himself as well. Jesus didn’t HAVE to die, but because the Lord chose to kill his son, we accept God’s plan as something above our understanding. This is why we must think and become like that of children, we listen and do not ask. For the great plan is above our small finite minds

More proof that being saved isn't ceremonious, but rather a process.

You're never saved by Jesus by saying a few words unless you're on your death bed. Without works, you will go to hell.

Did all of that through a logic He made himself as well. Jesus didn’t HAVE to die, but because the Lord chose to kill his son, we accept God’s plan as something above our understanding. This is why we must think and become like that of children, we listen and do not ask. For the great plan is above our small finite minds
It’s very poetic and beautiful if you just think about it. The consequence for sin is death. Jews atoned for sins through animal sacrifice. The blood of the innocent animal is substituted for the consequence of the sinner. What Jesus—God incarnate— did is that He came down as ultimate sacrificial lamb and redeemed all of humanity because through his stripes/wounds we find our healing and through his sacrifice, we are all restored.

We are all sinners and by the law are condemned to death but…. Jesus saved us all. Through Jesus, salvation has come to us. No longer are there offerings to be made, no further sacrifices to be laid on the altar, because He has fulfilled them all—once and for all. In Him, the ultimate sacrifice, we find our eternal pardon and salvation.

More proof that being saved isn't ceremonious, but rather a process.

You're never saved by Jesus by saying a few words unless you're on your death bed. Without works, you will go to hell.
Being saved is not a process. We are saved strictly by the grace of God and through faith in Jesus Christ.

Christianity is not a works based religion. Islam is, but not Christianity. The thing with being saved by faith is that it factors in the idea that your faith ends up producing good works regardless but these works are in no way measured and counted towards or against you when it comes time to meet God.

It’s very poetic and beautiful if you just think about it. The consequence for sin is death. Jews atoned for sins through animal sacrifice. The blood of the innocent animal is substituted for the consequence of the sinner. What Jesus—God incarnate— did is that He came down as ultimate sacrificial lamb and redeemed all of humanity because through his stripes/wounds we find our healing and through his sacrifice, we are all restored.

We are all sinners and by the law are condemned to death but…. Jesus saved us all. Through Jesus, salvation has come to us. No longer are there offerings to be made, no further sacrifices to be laid on the altar, because He has fulfilled them all—once and for all. In Him, the ultimate sacrifice, we find our eternal pardon and salvation.
I’ve come to live my life in correspondence with His will.

Well if it doesn’t happen, God didn’t want it to.
If it did happen, praise God, it’s God’s will.

This takes a lot of weight off my shoulders of my human failures
It’s all in God’s hands

I don’t have to bear the weight and take accountability for my mistakes.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth has absolved me of my sins.

We are new creatures

• Love it
I’ve come to live my life in correspondence with His will.

Well if it doesn’t happen, God didn’t want it to.
If it did happen, praise God, it’s God’s will.

This takes a lot of weight off my shoulders of my human failures
It’s all in God’s hands

I don’t have to bear the weight and take accountability for my mistakes.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth has absolved me of my sins.

We are new creatures
Amen!!!!!

😍🥰😇

Being saved is not a process. We are saved strictly by the grace of God and through faith in Jesus Christ.

Christianity is not a works based religion. Islam is, but not Christianity. The thing with being saved by faith is that it factors in the idea that your faith ends up producing good works regardless but these works are in no way measured and counted towards or against you when it comes time to meet God.
you’re coping if you think christianity is not a works based salvation religion

read james thoroughly

good faith produces good works and faith is dead without works

read james thoroughly

https://forum.****************/threads/hey-newbie-here-any-good-advice-on-this-site.156/
this is your first encounter with looksmaxxing

read james thoroughly

Christianity is strictly a faith based path to salvation. Works are a natural byproduct of faith but that’s it. Christianity is NOT a works based salvation path.

@yeeyeeslayer

Christianity is strictly a faith based path to salvation. Works are a natural byproduct of faith but that’s it. Christianity is NOT a works based salvation path.
If works are not a natural byproduct of your faith after you so called 'converted to christianity', then you are not saved.

Also, to be a christian means to be perfect and sinless like Jesus because Jesus himself said he will cast all the sinners to hell, this includes people who call themselves true Christians and yet still sin everyday.

When the Bible says you are saved not by works, it means that you can't buy your way into heaven by doing 1000 good deeds and making that as an excuse to cover the 100 bad deeds that you continually practiced and never repented of, if this was the case than there would be no difference between Christianity and Islam.

You are saved only after you repent (turn away) from practicing all of your sins according to true protestant Christianity.

View attachment 2753725
View attachment 2753728

You want to be like @BrahminBoss to enter heaven

James was talking about the Christ Tribunal (for the ALREADY saved)

If you think your world save you you are desrespecting Christ and his sacrifice on the Cross. Repent + Belive with all your heart he died on the Cross so you can have eternal Life and you are saved.

• +1