You must dumpster dive after ascension.

Pride

Pride

The Deputy Director of The Iasackro Gang
SOUNDTRACK

DATING DOWN
Exagerated title but nonetheless true to some degree. I have come to the conclusion that for LTRs, dating down is ideal. This ofc only applies to guys who are somewhat attractive but when you mog a girl who wants you, and you both know it, it is one of the greatest feelings in the world especially after years of being stepped over by girls. Dating mtbs to dare i say ltbs with good pheno and body, mogs in the long run compared to some stuck up whore with options just as good as you or better.

Pros
Security
You will not have to worry about her talking to other guys as she has nobody on your level to go after and would not even want to risk losing you.

Chad treatment
Experience things such as, conforming to your rules, eg. no guy friends, no snapping guys, must have her location on for you at all times etc. She WILL double, triple hell i have been quadrupole texted by whores (great if you have shit communication skills and just abruptly stop texting).

CHANCES
Biggest fucking one i will link my thread on it by guys, every single one of you here has some level of autism and is to some level Neurodivergent, you are going to fuck up in a relationship more often than the average person either by saying something really dumb or having shit communication (both of which you should work on). When you are above your girl she will give you many many many many many many chances whereas when your a normie dating the same girl, fuck up once or twice and shes already plotting her escape from the relationship.

imo, the peace of mind i have from the pros outweights the fact she isn't actually gl facially as she can always make up for it with body.

Dumbster diver,

Pride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ukraine1, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 1 other person
Girls date their crush, men date their fans.. water

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Pride and TechnoBoss
She's gonna leave you because she will get insecure of you cheating (maybe she even cheats herself because she is insecure with how she looks and you as HTN+ / Chad shouldn't be giving her attention in the first place) or she will maybe even begin to think she is too good for you because mediocre looking women have too many options from men who think that because she looks mediocre, they have a better chance with her.

Not worth it. Always go for the best looking women you see. Don't be scared. Chances are a beautiful woman will be less likely to cheat on you because they don't feel they need to lie to you they will just break up with you if they aren't happy they dont feel the need to cheat as much, and as well men don't approach them as much IRL because they're too pretty and most men get scared off. Men tend to approach the more average looking women more in real life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel and standardcel
She's gonna leave you because she will get insecure of you cheating (maybe she even cheats herself because she is insecure with how she looks and you as HTN+ / Chad shouldn't be giving her attention in the first place) or she will maybe even begin to think she is too good for you because mediocre looking women have too many options from men who think that because she looks mediocre, they have a better chance with her.

Not worth it. Always go for the best looking women you see. Don't be scared. Chances are a beautiful woman will be less likely to cheat on you because they don't feel they need to lie to you they will just break up with you if they aren't happy they dont feel the need to cheat as much, and as well men don't approach them as much IRL because they're too pretty and most men get scared off. Men tend to approach the more average looking women more in real life.
ramblings of someone who theorizes vs someone who actually experiences what there talking about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
ramblings of someone who theorizes vs someone who actually experiences what there talking about
Yeah okay bro. I'm sure your such an experienced guy when it comes to life. jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Pride
SOUNDTRACK

DATING DOWN
Exagerated title but nonetheless true to some degree. I have come to the conclusion that for LTRs, dating down is ideal. This ofc only applies to guys who are somewhat attractive but when you mog a girl who wants you, and you both know it, it is one of the greatest feelings in the world especially after years of being stepped over by girls. Dating mtbs to dare i say ltbs with good pheno and body, mogs in the long run compared to some stuck up whore with options just as good as you or better.

Pros
Security
You will not have to worry about her talking to other guys as she has nobody on your level to go after and would not even want to risk losing you.

Chad treatment
Experience things such as, conforming to your rules, eg. no guy friends, no snapping guys, must have her location on for you at all times etc. She WILL double, triple hell i have been quadrupole texted by whores (great if you have shit communication skills and just abruptly stop texting).

CHANCES
Biggest fucking one i will link my thread on it by guys, every single one of you here has some level of autism and is to some level Neurodivergent, you are going to fuck up in a relationship more often than the average person either by saying something really dumb or having shit communication (both of which you should work on). When you are above your girl she will give you many many many many many many chances whereas when your a normie dating the same girl, fuck up once or twice and shes already plotting her escape from the relationship.

imo, the peace of mind i have from the pros outweights the fact she isn't actually gl facially as she can always make up for it with body.

Dumbster diver,

Pride

Dumpster dive? Date down? That's what I did when I ended up sleeping with your mother. Not doing that type of shit ever again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☀️

.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *

⠀    ⠀  ,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.

˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

*⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀

.    .   ⠀🌕

🚀

˚        ゚     .

.⠀  🌎⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,

*  ⠀.

.          ⠀✦

˚              *

.⠀                     .        .

✦⠀       ,      🛸

.        ⠀   .

˚   ⠀ ⠀                  ,

.    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .

• JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and TechnoBoss
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .                ✦      ,       .

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☀️

.             .   ✦⠀       ,         *

⠀    ⠀  ,

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.        ⠀   ⠀.

˚   ⠀ ⠀    ,      .

*⠀  ⠀       ⠀✦⠀

.    .   ⠀🌕

🚀

˚        ゚     .

.⠀  🌎⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀‍⠀,

*  ⠀.

.          ⠀✦

˚              *

.⠀                     .        .

✦⠀       ,      🛸

.        ⠀   .

˚   ⠀ ⠀                  ,

.    ⠀                  . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.          ⠀⠀⠀✦ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀* ⠀⠀⠀.          . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✦⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀☄️ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀.             .   ゚ .             .
Did you actually do this manually?

SOUNDTRACK

DATING DOWN

Pros
Security

Chad treatment

CHANCES

Dumbster diver,

Pride

How are u supposed to be happy if ur not attracted to her lol and literally are disgusted by her face

exactly what im planning to do

although how do u know ur dumpster diving? for eg weak mtbs w good body prolly get more attention and has similar ego as a stacylite. so how do ik im not dating a narcy stuck up if i use OLD? Do i need to dumpster dive only irl/ clubs?