YOU MUST NOT CUT OUT CARBS IF YOU WANT TO LEANMAXX.

B

blackpiller954

Iron
If you are above 18 percent bf then going low carb or maybe keto can help.

Once you reach 14-15 percent if you keep going low carb youre gonna mess up your leptin and testosterone. It may not happen to everyone but most people need carbs to function.

You also will shrink in size since you are going to lose water weight. It is very important to maintain a big and imposing frame while leanmaxxing, being a twink has no sex appeal. Models get away with this since they are top .01 percent so their face is all they need.

Carbing up while being in a calorie deficit at 13-14 percent bodyfat will allow you to perform better in your lifts and make you leaner in return since you are holding more water in your muscles. It will also make your jaw wider since your masseters will also be bigger.
Also the mental effects of starvemaxxing are a whole other spectrum of handicapping yourself, people that have had high testosterone can attest that the mental effects of having High T triumph any other benefit you may have while leanmaxxing and attaining hollowcheeks.

White rice is okay, Potatoes and Fruits are your best bet.
No other carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
low carb gonna mess up your leptin and testosterone
is it tho? leptin ok. for test I thought making sure you don't remove fats entirely is more important, as testosterone is made from cholesterol.

is it tho? leptin ok. for test I thought making sure you don't remove fats entirely is more important, as testosterone is made from cholesterol.
The testosterone part is from personal Experience, may not be too sure, some people have really high T from Keto but I believe they are outliers. Also It is really hard to nail the keto diet since you will have to be downing a lot of eggs avocados beef nuts etc, if you dont then you will definitely experience diminishing returns in T production. Most people dont have the discipline to follow this diet perfectly

I googled some stuff and so far some papers seem to suggest keto may actually improve your test, since your cholesterol levels increase (however I wouldn't call it healthy) - https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36149528/
your personal experience perhaps could be explained that everyone just feels shit on keto? I tried it myself for a week. It was really tough + brain fog from no carbs. Not for me.

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954