You need 12 to 36 weeks of tret usage to see good enoug results

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Tret is magic for sure but it takes time to work. Use sunscreen with it for at least 2 skin cycles to see good results

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lost222, TheDragon, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
first week my skin had a glow, but for it to clear anything up took 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Tret is magic for sure but it takes time to work. Use sunscreen with it for at least 2 skin cycles to see good results
No i used ashwagandha original powder one of my pajeet coworker ordered it for me used it for just one month 2 cm increase penis length which is still here my browridge grew more my posture improved alot increased height solely from posture improvement But did not made me horny instead made me lot calmer but I could easy bust 8-10 nuts in one day and my grith was maintained by my cock was bended to right side more

• JFL
Reactions: lost222 and bradpittshairline
It never did anything for me it’s a scam

Antibiotics cleared my acne

No i used ashwagandha original powder one of my pajeet coworker ordered it for me used it for just one month 2 cm increase penis length which is still here my browridge grew more my posture improved alot increased height solely from posture improvement But did not made me horny instead made me lot calmer but I could easy bust 8-10 nuts in one day and my grith was maintained by my cock was bended to right side more
Nice I’m in Mumbai I’ll buy real ashwagandha and see

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
It never did anything for me it’s a scam

Antibiotics cleared my acne
It’s the most researched retinoid. Anti biotics are first line of treatment

Nice I’m in Mumbai I’ll buy real ashwagandha and see
the real one is bitter in taste i used original honey from farm and drank with milk before sleeping at night

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
It’s the most researched retinoid. Anti biotics are first line of treatment
Idk man used it for more than a year and didn’t do anything went back on antibiotic (getting accutane prescription isn’t easy in Canada) and skin cleared up in a week

the real one is bitter in taste i used original honey from farm and drank with milk before sleeping at night
Ok bro I’ll try, I tried nature valley it’s complete dog shit fake

Idk man used it for more than a year and didn’t do anything went back on antibiotic (getting accutane prescription isn’t easy in Canada) and skin cleared up in a week
Anti biotic didn’t clear mine so I’m on accutane now in combination with anti biotics few times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Just upgrade mines to 0.05%

dont buy any brand made in west it's complete scam
Yeah even the vitamin D I got from Walmart was fake lol American niggas scamming I buy pharmacy grade shit for cheap in Mumbai now

Yeah even the vitamin D I got from Walmart was fake lol American niggas scamming I buy pharmacy grade shit for cheap in Mumbai now
if you wanna get vit D or any important nutrient Your local butcher is the best place i always buy meat of any kind from there never had any deficienes till now

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
not really, just use a stronger cream if you want faster results.

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh