You need at least 2 out of 3 of these things to have a good looking face

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
This is a simplified guide to whether you have a good looking face and works for the vast majority of people.

You need at least 2 of these things:

- Hair (Density and Hairline).
- Bones (Jaw, Zygos, Browridge).
- Features (Eyes, Nose, Lips, Skin).

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Tl;dr: You need to have good features in order to be goodlooking. Eye opening thread by OP.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 2658, Zeta ascended and 9 others
Tl;dr: You need to have good features in order to be goodlooking. Eye opening thread by OP.
Someone can be deemed good looking with good bones, hair but lacking facial features.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Hair is just a way to fraud the other 2 things you mentioned. It's not an attractive feature. Replace it with ratios and proportions

Hair is just a way to fraud the other 2 things you mentioned. It's not an attractive feature. Replace it with ratios and proportions
Exactly, if you lack bones or features, hair can save you and make you look good.

Low iq thread

Jawline, Zygo etc. are facial features.
Well I’m classing them as bones here.

I’m classing them different because someone can have good jaw but bad eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Atem Rah
This is a simplified guide to whether you have a good looking face and works for the vast majority of people.

You need at least 2 of these things:

- Hair (Density and Hairline).
- Bones (Jaw, Zygos, Browridge).
- Features (Eyes, Nose, Lips, Skin).

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelsping::feelsping::feelswow::feelswow::whatfeels::coffee::exited::exited::feelstrash::feelstrash::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste