asshole
If you want to move up an attraction bracket

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1464
No thnx, pushing petro-dollar like the little goyim slave you are

depends on your current looks

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1464
depends on where do u live. My looksmax will cost 6k dollars total. Rino,Genio,Lip and earlobe.
therefore.

shit thread

depends on where do u live. My looksmax will cost 6k dollars total. Rino,Genio,Lip and earlobe.
therefore.

shit thread
Rhino and genio gives great results but it's the front that counts the most

A lot of the things that will push me up 1 psl are non-invase/minimal shit.
I think 10-15k is enough for me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Why the but???
I'm doing the same shit as you. I desperately need a rhino and a bimax but I'm still going to get the same amount of iois after I fix my profile.

Only the people who already know me might find me more attractive (when I turn my head and show my profile)

I need to make halos from the front if I want to get a lot more iois

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
I'm doing the same shit as you. I desperately need a rhino and a bimax but I'm still going to get the same amount of iois after I fix my profile.

Only the people who already know me might find me more attractive (when I turn my head and show my profile)

I need to make halos from the front if I want to get a lot more iois

Rino, gênio, lip and earlobe, they fix the profile and the sides.

If I really want to ascend then I need orbital box osteotomy, which costs 40k - 150k usd :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: but I'm probably not going to get it because it's risky and expensive. If your ipd and eye area symmetry aren't bad then you're extremely lucky. Most people have bad ipds and eye symmetry, but it's not really noticeable in motion.

Last edited:
40k is nothing, I need 100k. I'll legit pay at least double to any surgeon so he spends more time on me, analyzing everything before cutting me or FUEing me, or needle/canullaing me

40k is nothing, I need 100k. I'll legit pay at least double to any surgeon so he spends more time on me, analyzing everything before cutting me or FUEing me, or needle/canullaing me
Why lol

What's so different about your nw1/2?

Why lol

What's so different about your nw1/2?

Not the nw only, I'm exaggerating though, 40k would be more than enough to go to the best doctors here and pay double

But there are other things like lower eyelid retraction, fixing jaw asymmetry... the rest is just small details, but I'm a perfectionist, so...

Not the nw only, I'm exaggerating though, 40k would be more than enough to go to the best doctors here and pay double

But there are other things like lower eyelid retraction, fixing jaw asymmetry... the rest is just small details, but I'm a perfectionist, so...
Yeah I understand you

Like making looksmaxing an art in someway

After I'm done with my main issues Id really like to lower my hairline slightly and make my brows more positively tilted