You need high blood sugar

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
I woke up feeling like shit then i ate some cake (just a lil bit to spike insulin and blood sugar) then my blood sugar went up and i started feeling very good.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
do you think high blood sugar at <15% bf is optimal for bone growth? (high glycemic load)

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Sugar addiction is a vicious cycle

why do you say that, I'm not a lard ass and I just eat cornflakes and jug milk to keep glycemic load high
just eat normal. not fucking kilograms of sugar just fucking normal. you dont get high blood sugar from cornflakes and milk:lul:

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
just eat normal. not fucking kilograms of sugar just fucking normal. you dont get high blood sugar from cornflakes and milk:lul:
when did I say I ate kilograms of sugar? eating sugary stuff makes me feel gross. I used bing chat and asked it if a high glycemic load diet increases blood sugar levels and it said yes

do you think high blood sugar at <15% bf is optimal for bone growth? (h

when did I say I ate kilograms of sugar? eating sugary stuff makes me feel gross. I used bing chat and asked it if a high glycemic load diet increases blood sugar levels and it said yes
high blood sugar doesnt make your bones grow. its not good for your bones. it slows the healing process etc. didnt say you eat kilograms. i just wanted to say that a normal blood sugar is the best for your bones

• +1
Reactions: rgvmogger07
high blood sugar doesnt make your bones grow. its not good for your bones. it slows the healing process etc. didnt say you eat kilograms. i just wanted to say that a normal blood sugar is the best for your bones
ok thanks for the info papi