You need looks and also be average in the other things (high iq discussion)

XazaqazaX

XazaqazaX

Vladimir Al Butin
"Male looks is law for getting sex but most women won't get a handsome man so they will search for other things in the man like his career, money, confidence, charisma... If nowadays those things are not enough is because women are getting money and becoming independent of men, which means the ones who search for a man have higher income standards or no income standards at all. Men will try to increase their appeal with looks as they notice that personality was not enough. Women attractiveness still depend on their beauty and personality, not money. If they don't need our income then what the average man offers that a woman doesn't have, sex? No they do not want sex from a normal looking man. Personality? Yes but if he's ugly it's an instant turn off. You need looks and also be average in the other things."

Very intriguing conviction by @Klasik616

In the developed western world where women are moneymaxxed and they don't need to be dependant on men, they search for good looking men. Now the motive for the man here is not only sex but settling together, marrying. Looks play a huge role in these countries. How true is this since good looking men are rare even in the developed world, in my guess?

On the other hand, in third world countries one of which in I reside, where chads are rare, what actually matters for marriage? Personality, looks and income, but more income is desirable with a certain looks threshold and personality. Here, women are generally not working and are looking for a partner to depend on. So they have nothing to put on the table except for some beauty they posess. Thoughts? Do women here still have the upper hand to choose the best partner to depend upon just on the basis of possessing beauty?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
"Male looks is law for getting sex but most women won't get a handsome man so they will search for other things in the man like his career, money, confidence, charisma... If nowadays those things are not enough is because women are getting money and becoming independent of men, which means the ones who search for a man have higher income standards or no income standards at all. Men will try to increase their appeal with looks as they notice that personality was not enough. Women attractiveness still depend on their beauty and personality, not money. If they don't need our income then what the average man offers that a woman doesn't have, sex? No they do not want sex from a normal looking man. Personality? Yes but if he's ugly it's an instant turn off. You need looks and also be average in the other things."

Very intriguing conviction by @Klasik616

In the developed western world where women are moneymaxxed and they don't need to be dependant on men, they search for good looking men. Now the motive for the man here is not only sex but settling together, marrying. Looks play a huge role in these countries. How true is this since good looking men are rare even in the developed world, in my guess?

On the other hand, in third world countries one of which in I reside, where chads are rare, what actually matters for marriage? Personality, looks and income, but more income is desirable with a certain looks threshold and personality. Here, women are generally not working and are looking for a partner to depend on. So they have nothing to put on the table except for some beauty they posess. Thoughts? Do women here still have the upper hand to choose the best partner to depend upon just on the basis of possessing beauty?
Appreciate the quote man, blackpill is not white and black. I go out there and I know looks are not everything when I see couples. My advice: date your looksmatch, not below not above.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Appreciate the quote man, blackpill is not white and black. I go out there and I know looks are not everything when I see couples. My advice: date your looksmatch, not below not above.
Appreciate the advice. I want you to express your thoughts on the last two paragraphs.